Windows 10: powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

Discus and support powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello world i used powerbeats on a imac first. the experience was flawless. on widnows, well. not so good. cant adjust volume / on mac i can cant... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Timo KayVonlanthen, Feb 11, 2019.

1. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

hello world

i used powerbeats on a imac first. the experience was flawless. on widnows, well. not so good.

• cant adjust volume / on mac i can
    • cant read battery lvl / on mac i can
    • choppy connection at leats twice a day (veery low connection distance) / on mac its exceeds my expectations

is there any chance that MS could make this work? i mean is it really that hard for a multi billion dollar company? i mean powerbeats are famous enough. one could hope for a better experience on windows.

greetings, kay

:)

Timo KayVonlanthen, Feb 11, 2019

2. Powerbeat 3 wireless microphone not working

I cannot use the microphone from powerbeats 3 wireless(bluetooth) in windows 10. However, it works for the speaker. I tried to go to sound properties, and I cannot found any microphone related to my powerbeats 3 in recording device. However, I can find my
    powerbeats 3 in playback device. Am I suppose to change some specific setting(if so, what do I have to change)? And I pretty sure I don't need any powerbeats driver for it, since it connect through bluetooth not wire.

MarcoProlo, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

I just got the wireless Powerbeats 3 headphones today. They worked immediately for my phone. However, my laptop, which runs Windows 10, weirdly asks for a PIN when trying to connect. The box has no PIN, and I've already tried "0000," "1111," and "00000."
    Chat support on the beatsbydre site couldn't help me. How do I get this thing to connect?

Chad Hickman, Feb 11, 2019
  4. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

Powerbeats 3 having issues on Windows 10

I cannot connect to my Powerbeats 3 on my Macbook running windows 10 through Bootcamp. The headphones work fine with every other device I've tested, but when I connect them to my laptop, I get a few stutters of sound and then they cut out, and automatically
    disconnect. The computer shows that it's sending sound to the headphones, and when tested through the audio control menu, my computer reports that everything is working as it should. But I'm still not getting audio to the headphones. They've worked on my
    computer until very recently, and I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem or has a solution?

LincolnHoffman, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

1. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience - Similar Threads - powerbeats mac experience

2. Windows on Mac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows on Mac: I have just switched to windows on my mac and I have a problem with brightness. I cant set my brightness on a full level as I used to do before switching to windows. My next problem is about keyboard. How to set volume keys to actually change volume level. And how can I...
  3. connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer: I have a pair of wireless powerbeats and I'm having trouble connecting?? My blue tooth is on and discoverable, I have reset the headphones and it still wont connect? Anyone else having or had trouble and advised? Much appreciated...
  4. Window Mac problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Mac problem: So I was downloading Windows on my Mac and I did but I couldn't change back so I reset every thing but I didn't factory reset but when I Tried to turn my Mac on again it didn't let me sign in or anything please help...
  5. MAC Address, MAC ID

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAC Address, MAC ID: Anyone know where I can find my MAC address or MAC ID? I have a Microsoft HP Laptop/touchscreen with Windows 10 and I need the MAC address, Where do I go to find out that information???...
  6. Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3: I just got the wireless Powerbeats 3 headphones today. They worked immediately for my phone. However, my laptop, which runs Windows 10, weirdly asks for a PIN when trying to connect. The box has no PIN, and I've already tried "0000," "1111," and "00000." Chat support on...
  7. How important is SSL on pop e-mails? Mac vs Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    How important is SSL on pop e-mails? Mac vs Windows 10?: Moved to other forum... 63041
  8. New Build Z170 and USB 3, Windows 7 vs 10

in Windows 10 Support
    New Build Z170 and USB 3, Windows 7 vs 10: Am perplexed on this Saturday night, and looking for expert opinions. I have a single computer (Win 7) that I am going to be upgrading to a new motherboard, an Asus Z170. This move is prompted by both USB 3 support and Windows 10, which is inevitable. Have already upgraded...
  9. NVMe vs Sata 3 SSD Performance Comparison

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NVMe vs Sata 3 SSD Performance Comparison: Today I got the Samsung 960 Pro 512Gb NVMe drive. Previously I was using the Samsung 850 Pro 512GB drive. The two screenshots below show the difference between Sata 3 based SSD and an NVMe one. [img] [img] So for those of you who are thinking about getting one...
  10. 3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing

in Windows 10 News
    3 misperceptions vs. reality of using IoT in manufacturing: Industrial manufacturing is undergoing a digital transformation. Factories are no longer disconnected from their larger supply chain, and workers are no longer limited to siloed information. Instead, data related to each step of the manufacturing process can now be generated...