Windows 10: powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

Discus and support powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello world i used powerbeats on a imac first. the experience was flawless. on widnows, well. not so good. cant adjust volume / on mac i can cant... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Timo KayVonlanthen, Feb 11, 2019.

1. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

hello world

i used powerbeats on a imac first. the experience was flawless. on widnows, well. not so good.

• cant adjust volume / on mac i can
    • cant read battery lvl / on mac i can
    • choppy connection at leats twice a day (veery low connection distance) / on mac its exceeds my expectations

is there any chance that MS could make this work? i mean is it really that hard for a multi billion dollar company? i mean powerbeats are famous enough. one could hope for a better experience on windows.

greetings, kay

:)

Timo KayVonlanthen, Feb 11, 2019

2. Powerbeat 3 wireless microphone not working

I cannot use the microphone from powerbeats 3 wireless(bluetooth) in windows 10. However, it works for the speaker. I tried to go to sound properties, and I cannot found any microphone related to my powerbeats 3 in recording device. However, I can find my
    powerbeats 3 in playback device. Am I suppose to change some specific setting(if so, what do I have to change)? And I pretty sure I don't need any powerbeats driver for it, since it connect through bluetooth not wire.

MarcoProlo, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

I just got the wireless Powerbeats 3 headphones today. They worked immediately for my phone. However, my laptop, which runs Windows 10, weirdly asks for a PIN when trying to connect. The box has no PIN, and I've already tried "0000," "1111," and "00000."
    Chat support on the beatsbydre site couldn't help me. How do I get this thing to connect?

Chad Hickman, Feb 11, 2019
  4. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

Powerbeats 3 having issues on Windows 10

I cannot connect to my Powerbeats 3 on my Macbook running windows 10 through Bootcamp. The headphones work fine with every other device I've tested, but when I connect them to my laptop, I get a few stutters of sound and then they cut out, and automatically
    disconnect. The computer shows that it's sending sound to the headphones, and when tested through the audio control menu, my computer reports that everything is working as it should. But I'm still not getting audio to the headphones. They've worked on my
    computer until very recently, and I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem or has a solution?

LincolnHoffman, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience

1. powerbeats 3 windows vs mac experience - Similar Threads - powerbeats mac experience

2. Mac vs windows? which one you prefer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac vs windows? which one you prefer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Age5623 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1270co0/mac_vs_windows_which_one_you_prefer/
  3. "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows: Using Outlook deskop as part of Microsoft 365 on both Windows and Mac, and the Mac version has a button to switch to "New Outlook", which makes the interface much more modern and less cluttered. More important, inbox now has a "PIN" option, just like webmail version of...
  4. Powerbeats Pro not working correctly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powerbeats Pro not working correctly Windows 10: I have Powerbeats Pro that work fine connected to anything else, but when connected to Windows, then will not play audio except for a split second and then it cuts out. Also when attempting to play any videos in a browser while they are connected, the videos stutter and also...
  5. New Update Experience for Mac available in Microsoft Edge Canary

in Windows 10 News
    New Update Experience for Mac available in Microsoft Edge Canary: Getting updates timely and smoothly is key to keeping web browsers secure. It also helps you try new experiences sooner on a fast-moving browser like Microsoft Edge. Since Microsoft Edge launched on MacOS, we have heard your feedback on the update experience on Mac devices,...
  6. Installing Nvidia Drivers through GeForce Experience vs manually

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Nvidia Drivers through GeForce Experience vs manually: I hear a lot of people say it's better to install nvidia drivers manually, but I never understood why. A lot of people say they don't like GeForce experience just because it's unnecessary, however there are some features of it that I like, such as shadowplay, ansel, fps...
  7. Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac: In this atypical year, many of us have discovered a new sense of appreciation for our computers as critical tools to get work done. Now more than ever, we are all looking for new ways to be productive on our laptops and desktops. At Microsoft, we are committed to delivering...
  8. Powerbeats Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powerbeats Audio: Hello. My powerbeats pro earphones seem to stop playing audio after awhile on my hp elitebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerbeats-audio/2e1c1a09-4aab-4198-a5c2-0b0851b6bfc8
  9. Windows S vs Windows 10 and a MAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows S vs Windows 10 and a MAC: I am running VWFusion on my MAC using Windows 10. I only use it for one program. Recently the program has been getting a little jumpy so I was thinking about buying a cheap windows laptop. The one I saw runs Windows S, which means i can't run Quicken on it. My question is...
  10. Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3: I just got the wireless Powerbeats 3 headphones today. They worked immediately for my phone. However, my laptop, which runs Windows 10, weirdly asks for a PIN when trying to connect. The box has no PIN, and I've already tried "0000," "1111," and "00000." Chat support on...