Windows 10: Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active

Discus and support Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys,I have been searching everywhere for an answer, as I have recently installed windows 10 on my desktop and I cannot for the life of me get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SypherLink, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active

Hi guys,I have been searching everywhere for an answer, as I have recently installed windows 10 on my desktop and I cannot for the life of me get my powerbeats pro to work with the bluetooth. I have tried re-syncing them, update drivers, changed the bluetooth service to automatic, enabling them in playback settings in the disabled section, and nothing works. This is pretty frustrating when I can't even use the dongle I bought to pair them either cause it just won't work now in comparison to when I was using win 7 with no issues. If anyone has a idea on how to approach this that would be apprec

:)

SypherLink, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Matt-652 Win User

PowerBeats Pro will not connect and stay connected to Windows 10 PC

I have a set of PowerBeats Pro earbuds that I have paired with my Windows 10 Surfacebook 2. When I try to connect to these earbuds though, it connects for all of 5 seconds and then disconnects and I cannot use them at all. Even after trying to reconnect,
    it refuses to stay connected and will disconnect automatically. Even during the short period when Windows says it is connected to them, I cannot hear any audio and the PowerBeats do not show up in my list of playback devices when I try to select them for
    use. I can see them as a disconnected option in the "Sound" window, but it will not allow me to do anything with it (like setting it as the default audio device).

Has anyone else had a similar problem that has been able to resolve it?

Matt-652, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

If you right click, are you set to show both Disabled Devices and Disconnected Devices?...

Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 13, 2022
  4. 58
    58 Win User

Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active

Bluetooth Headphones - connected but not available as playback device

Thank you for your responses but so far none of these suggestions have worked. Again the problem I'm having is that while the device pairs it does not connect. After pairing there should be a playback device listed but it doesn't show. I'm looking for
    help getting the playback device to appear. Please assist if you are able. Thank you.

Thema:

Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active

1. Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active - Similar Threads - Powerbeats Pro shows

2. Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active: Hi guys,I have been searching everywhere for an answer, as I have recently installed windows 10 on my desktop and I cannot for the life of me get my powerbeats pro to work with the bluetooth. I have tried re-syncing them, update drivers, changed the bluetooth service to...
  3. Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active: Hi guys,I have been searching everywhere for an answer, as I have recently installed windows 10 on my desktop and I cannot for the life of me get my powerbeats pro to work with the bluetooth. I have tried re-syncing them, update drivers, changed the bluetooth service to...
  4. bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device

bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device: Good Day I was running Windows 10 on my laptop Acer Aspire 4743z, and had my external speakers connected via Bluetooth BCM20702A O USB Dongle. On the old Windows 10 Installation the sound could play and I could toggle between my local build in speakers, and the Bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after successfully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio devices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything. But no success....
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices

Bluetooth Headphones Paired and Connected but not Showing in Playback Devices: Even after succefully pairing there is no audio in my bt audio dvices. Ive tried everything restarting bt services, updating drivers everything.But no success....
  7. Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...

Bluetooth Pairs and Initially Connects but Does Not Show up in Playback Devices or...: Hi, I have an oldschool Lenovo X230 and made the mistake yesterday of trying to update my Bluetooth driver in hopes of increasing the call quality of Microsoft's extremely finnicky Your Phone app. I went to Lenovo, got the right driver, installed it, but now I can't see any...
  8. Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device''

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Speakers paired and connected but do not show under ''playback device'': They were working correctly before I updated Windows 10. Any idea how I can fix this? When I go to the sound options in Control Panel they show under the disabled playback devices as if it's expecting to be plugged. submitted by /u/photoshopguruai [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback

Bluetooth speakers paired but not showing in Sound - Playback: Setup - Belkin F8T017 Bluetooth adapter Betron speaker Ausdom headphones Windows 10 All devices above shown as working and paired in Bluetooth & Other Devices All Bluetooth services shown as Running Trouble shooter doesn't show any errors However Sound - Playback does not...
  10. Headphones not showing in Playback Devices

Headphones not showing in Playback Devices: So I've just finished installing the creators update and only Speakers are showing in Playback Devices. I've tried updating my sound drivers as well as selecting 'Show Disabled/Disconnected Devices'. I've also run the troubleshooter. Headphones do not appear as an option in...