Windows 10: Powerbeats3 wireless don’t work with gaming properly

Discus and support Powerbeats3 wireless don’t work with gaming properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As stated in the title my powerbeats3 wireless don’t work properly for gaming. I could hear the in game sounds and my teammates but it can’t pick up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sirsniper12, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Powerbeats3 wireless don’t work with gaming properly

As stated in the title my powerbeats3 wireless don’t work properly for gaming. I could hear the in game sounds and my teammates but it can’t pick up what im saying so basically i can hear them but they can’t hear me. The microphone on it works only when the in game sounds and my teammates are put on the speaker of my laptop although it is quite hard to hear what they’re saying because of its distance. It does however work perfectly fine in phone calls. Is this just how its built or is there a fix around it?

:)

Sirsniper12, Mar 20, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Enhanced EIST not working properly?

Maybe having 2 steps only can benefit the e-bill so I don´t complain anymore *Smile Powerbeats3 wireless don’t work with gaming properly :) Thx guys for all info!

Laurijan, Mar 20, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Powerbeats3 wireless don’t work with gaming properly

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Powerbeats3 wireless don’t work with gaming properly

1. Powerbeats3 wireless don’t work with gaming properly - Similar Threads - Powerbeats3 wireless don’t

2. Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly: Lately past month i have been having issues with my internet connectivity. Every time my laptop goes to sleep for a certain period of time typically longer than ten minutes it disconnects me from the wifi and then it says that it cant find any connections. I used to have to...
  3. Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Internet Adapter not working properly: Lately past month i have been having issues with my internet connectivity. Every time my laptop goes to sleep for a certain period of time typically longer than ten minutes it disconnects me from the wifi and then it says that it cant find any connections. I used to have to...
  4. Desktop shortcuts for games don’t work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop shortcuts for games don’t work: I was going through and clearing up some space on my pc and i must have accidentally deleted something important because most of my games’ desktop shortcuts turned to a white paper icon and when i try to open them my computer asks what to open the file with, and doesn’t let...
  5. Desktop shortcuts for games don’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop shortcuts for games don’t work: I was going through and clearing up some space on my pc and i must have accidentally deleted something important because most of my games’ desktop shortcuts turned to a white paper icon and when i try to open them my computer asks what to open the file with, and doesn’t let...
  6. Desktop shortcuts for games don’t work

7. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Device Not Properly working: After Update My Dell 5510 window 11 Home USB does Not Reconised or Not working,when working out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in apps and system hangs this is DELL wireless device working properly in other devices and other location device but in this...
  8. USB Wireless Device Not Properly working

USB Wireless Device Not Properly working: After Update My Dell 5510 window 11 Home USB does Not Reconised or Not working,when working out of order or the text cursor might move unexpectedly in apps and system hangs this is DELL wireless device working properly in other devices and other location device but in this...
  9. Game is not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game is not working properly: I installed a game and when i launch the game it started running. But i was not able to see anything on the screen. Game sound was comming but nothing was visible. Even my cursor was also not visible....
  10. Games display not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games display not working properly: [IMG]So i connected my laptop to a vga montitor and everything works fine but every single game looks like this,i dont know what to do i tried and change my reolution and still the same please help me...