Windows 10: powercfg //batteryreport

Discus and support powercfg //batteryreport in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cant check my batery health on both windows powershell and command prompt both using admin when i type powercfg /battery report it says you do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SHAN465, Feb 23, 2021.

1. SHAN465 Win User

powercfg //batteryreport

i cant check my batery health on both windows powershell and command prompt both using admin when i type powercfg /battery report it says you do not have the permissions to perform this action .what can i do

:)

SHAN465, Feb 23, 2021

2. Cannot run powercfg /batteryreport. Error 0x408

Hi,

Windows 10 x64 1903

I cannot run powercfg /batteryreport from an elevated command prompt. The error:

"C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /batteryreport

Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error (0x408) has occurred: (null)"

Diagnostic Policy Service is running.

Power service is running.

Ran:

"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"

To no avail.

Ran:

"sfc /scannow"

To no avail.

Tried running "powercfg /batteryreport" command from another admin profile, to no avail.

"Powercfg /?" returns the list of commands. Some commands produce the same error, others do not.

Frustrated Noob, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Error 0x422 on running powercfg /batteryreport from Administrator Command Prompt

powercfg //batteryreport ee00e146-330d-4846-83d3-191f844a89d0.png

I run on Windows 10 Home Single Language.

The command worked twice previously, but mysteriously stopped functioning later on, giving this error.

I've also tried powercfg /batteryreport /output C:\some\path\here.

I've checked this thread, and have not received a plausible answer.

ShivamMukherjee, Feb 23, 2021
  4. powercfg //batteryreport

Powercfg /batteryreport missing values in all capacity fields.

Hi Sebastian,

It may have something to do with the Region Format setting in Windows. Try this workaround and see if this resolves the issue:

1. Go to Control Panel.

2. Under Region, click Change date, time, or number formats.

powercfg //batteryreport b1b78c11-9f77-48e1-b482-08aedc246ea6.png

3. Click the drop-down arrow under Format: and select English (United States)
    and Apply.

4. Run powercfg /batteryreport again and check if the missing values have been added.

Thanks.

Rolando Vil, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

powercfg //batteryreport

1. powercfg //batteryreport - Similar Threads - powercfg batteryreport

2. Powercfg /BatteryReport error 0x408

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powercfg /BatteryReport error 0x408: Hi,I'm using Windows 11 CoreHomeSingle Edition.While I try to run powercfg /batteryreport i am getting error of 0x408.There is no other BatteryReport.html in system32 folder.Can i get a solution for it?...
  3. Powercfg /BatteryReport error 0x408

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powercfg /BatteryReport error 0x408: Hi,I'm using Windows 11 CoreHomeSingle Edition.While I try to run powercfg /batteryreport i am getting error of 0x408.There is no other BatteryReport.html in system32 folder.Can i get a solution for it?...
  4. cmd powercfg/batteryreport shows "no batteries are currently installed" but all drivers are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd powercfg/batteryreport shows "no batteries are currently installed" but all drivers are...: I've had an issue with my battery for quite a while. I've changed it recently and reinstalled the battery drivers uninstall then scan for hardware change, yet the battery is still not detected under the battery report.It also shows "CONNECTED STANDBY Not supported"...
  5. cmd powercfg/batteryreport shows "no batteries are currently installed" but all drivers are...

cmd powercfg/batteryreport shows "no batteries are currently installed" but all drivers are...: I've had an issue with my battery for quite a while. I've changed it recently and reinstalled the battery drivers uninstall then scan for hardware change, yet the battery is still not detected under the battery report.It also shows "CONNECTED STANDBY Not supported"...
  6. cmd powercfg/batteryreport shows "no batteries are currently installed" but all drivers are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. powercfg/batteryreport Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error 0x1fe has...

powercfg/batteryreport Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error 0x1fe has...: is there any fix to this error? powercfg/batteryreport Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error 0x1fe has occurred: The file system encountered a metadata file with inconsistent data....
  8. powercfg/batteryreport Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error 0x1fe has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powercfg/batteryreport Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error 0x1fe has...: is there any fix to this error? powercfg/batteryreport Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error 0x1fe has occurred: The file system encountered a metadata file with inconsistent data....
  9. powercfg /batteryreport error 0x408

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powercfg /batteryreport error 0x408: I enable the services checked and clean the registry, but nothing happened.What I do Now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powercfg-batteryreport-error-0x408/55f2b0e6-7f58-4a15-a8b2-7fe464ecc760
  10. powercfg /batteryreport error 0x408

powercfg /batteryreport error 0x408: I enable the services checked and clean the registry, but nothing happened.What I do Now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powercfg-batteryreport-error-0x408/55f2b0e6-7f58-4a15-a8b2-7fe464ecc760