Windows 10: powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport

Discus and support powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Powercfg option /sleepstudy generates System Power Report, and /systempowerreport output filename is wrong. command: powercfg /sleepstudy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jurluk, Nov 5, 2018.

1. jurluk Win User

powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport

Powercfg option /sleepstudy generates System Power Report, and /systempowerreport output filename is wrong.

command: powercfg /sleepstudy
    description: Generates a diagnostic system power transition report.
    output: sleepstudy-report.html
    report title: System Power Report

command: powercfg /systempowerreport

description: Generates a diagnostic system power transition report.

powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport 9bd5e860-da04-4026-8bc6-c16ff4bd9d39?upload=true.png

:)

jurluk, Nov 5, 2018
  2. jurluk Win User

Powercfg option /sleepstudy generates System Power Report, and /systempowerreport output filename is wrong.

command: powercfg /sleepstudy

description: Generates a diagnostic system power
    transition report.

command: powercfg /systempowerreport

description: Generates a diagnostic
    system power transition report.

powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport 9bd5e860-da04-4026-8bc6-c16ff4bd9d39?upload=true.png

jurluk, Nov 7, 2018
  3. the kernel power has initiated a shutdown

Open an admin command prompt and run powercfg /systempowerreport . See if the report gives any more clues on what is triggering it.

Code:
    Code:
    PS C:\> powercfg /systempowerreport Sleep Study report saved to file path C:\sleepstudy-report.html. PS C:\>
    powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Nov 7, 2018
  4. powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport

Sleep mode not working only after I use it for an hour

Hi Vive,

To address your concern, since you've already tried doing the Power Troubleshooter, we suggest that we try doing manual troubleshooting. Follow the steps below for instructions:

• Click the Windows key + R, then run the following command:
      cd %userprofile%\Desktop
    • powercfg /a — This will allow you to get the available sleep states supprted by your machine. Kindly take a screenshot once done so you can show us if Standby (SO) is supported on your machine. If it is supported though, you may proceed
      to the third step.
    • powercfg /sleepstudy — This will get the diagnostics for connected standby report and it will be saved on Desktop, You may send us a screenshot on this as well.
    • powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics — This will generate a diagnostic report of system sleep transitions saved on the Desktop. Take a screenshot and send this as well.

We look forward to your response.

Jeraldine Ase, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport - Similar Threads - powercfg sleepstudy systempowerreport

2. powercfg remote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powercfg remote: I am trying to be more proactive in catching bad batteries and I want to use a script to check the laptop batteries and save txt files that I can go retrieve from the machine. When trying to run a batch file that uses powercfg /batteryreport I keep getting the error 'The...
  3. powercfg remote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powercfg remote: I am trying to be more proactive in catching bad batteries and I want to use a script to check the laptop batteries and save txt files that I can go retrieve from the machine. When trying to run a batch file that uses powercfg /batteryreport I keep getting the error 'The...
  4. powercfg remote

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport produce identical reports i.e.,...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport produce identical reports i.e.,...: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /SLEEPSTUDY Sleep Study report saved to file path C:\WINDOWS\system32\sleepstudy-report.html. C:\WINDOWS\system32>ren sleepstudy-report.html sleepstudy-report_1.html C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /SYSTEMSLEEPDIAGNOSTICS System Sleep Timeline report...
  6. powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport produce identical reports i.e.,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport produce identical reports i.e.,...: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /SLEEPSTUDY Sleep Study report saved to file path C:\WINDOWS\system32\sleepstudy-report.html. C:\WINDOWS\system32>ren sleepstudy-report.html sleepstudy-report_1.html C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /SYSTEMSLEEPDIAGNOSTICS System Sleep Timeline report...
  7. powercfg /sleepstudy and /systempowerreport produce identical reports i.e.,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. powercfg //batteryreport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    powercfg //batteryreport: i cant check my batery health on both windows powershell and command prompt both using admin when i type powercfg /battery report it says you do not have the permissions to perform this action .what can i do...
  9. powercfg -requestsoverride errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    powercfg -requestsoverride errors: A Realtek driver is preventing my PC from going to sleep. I am executing powercfg -requestsoverride on this driver: Realtek High Definition Audio (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_10280622&REV_1003\4&233ad700&0&0201) I get this error: The ampersand (&)...
  10. powercfg problem

in Windows 10 Support
    powercfg problem: I have a powershell script that calls powercfg -lastwake. Every now and then it will not return any data. The code below Checks the return value $wake for null. If null it calls powercfg again. The other day I checked the system and the $try was at 2448. I did a ctrl-c which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powercfg /systempowerreport

2. systempowerreport

3. sleepstudy ve windows 10

4. powercfg sleepstudy,
  5. systempowerreport not in win10,
  6. windows 10 powercfg/sleepstudy