Windows 10: Powered off pc via the psu while stuck in a automatic repair loop

Discus and support Powered off pc via the psu while stuck in a automatic repair loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a blue screen with the message, The operating system couldn't be loaded because is kernel is missing or contains errors File:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brreeeaaaad, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Powered off pc via the psu while stuck in a automatic repair loop

I got a blue screen with the message,

The operating system couldn't be loaded because is kernel is missing or contains errors

File: \windows\system32\ntoskrn.exe

Error code: 0xc0000221

Then I got stuck in a loop of this same error message and the power button wasn't doing anything, so I thought to try and force restart it by using the switch by the the psu.

Now every time I try to boot, I hear the fans turn on, but nothing lights up and nothing happens on the monitor.

How do I fix this?

:)

Brreeeaaaad, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    Automatic repair loop

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Here are the steps I generally recommend to fix automatic repair boot loops:

Use Check Disk Utility

Fix Boot and Rebuild BCD via Command Prompt

Restore Windows Registry

Delete the Problematic File

Disable Automatic Startup Repair

Check Device Partition and OsdevicePartition

Perform Refresh or Reset Your PC

These steps are listed in detail with instructions in the below article:

https://www.technology.org/2017/11/14/7-ways-fi...

If you're still experiencing issues after these steps, please let me know and I'll see what else we can try! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Powered off pc via the psu while stuck in a automatic repair loop

Stuck in a loop of Automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair the PC

Hello , I have an acer laptop and windows 10 , I am stuck in loop of preparing automatic repair then black screen then automatic repair could not repair my pc , I have tried advanced options to no avail please could you help

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Automatic loop

paulhyndman, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Powered off pc via the psu while stuck in a automatic repair loop

1. Powered off pc via the psu while stuck in a automatic repair loop - Similar Threads - Powered off via

2. Stuck in an off and on loop and automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an off and on loop and automatic repair.: Hello, I have a gateway laptop and everytime i attempt to turn it onit goes into a loop of turning off and on. On the screen it shows the gateway screen and then preparing automatic repair and then the screen turns black and the on light goes off, then it happens over and...
  3. Stuck in an off and on loop and automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in an off and on loop and automatic repair.: Hello, I have a gateway laptop and everytime i attempt to turn it onit goes into a loop of turning off and on. On the screen it shows the gateway screen and then preparing automatic repair and then the screen turns black and the on light goes off, then it happens over and...
  4. Stuck in an off and on loop and automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Stuck in an Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an Automatic Repair loop: I left my PC unattended today and when i came back, it was on the Automatic Repair screen but when i try and do the repair it fails.I've done everything i can think of to get this working.Tried to boot into safe mode - won't work, goes back to the automatic repair screen.Run...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Hello therei'm having an issue with my PC booting up. basically i'm locked in an endless automatic repair loop unless i select "disable driver signature enforcement" in the advanced troubleshoot menu. that at least allows me to access my desktop.problem is though i have to do...
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Hello therei'm having an issue with my PC booting up. basically i'm locked in an endless automatic repair loop unless i select "disable driver signature enforcement" in the advanced troubleshoot menu. that at least allows me to access my desktop.problem is though i have to do...
  8. Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop: [IMG]So, I restarted my Asus laptop and this poped up. Whenever I try to proceed by entering the password, it tells me it's wrong. And when I try to restart my laptop, I'm getting stuck on the same page again. Does anyone know how could this be possibly fixed?...
  9. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I moved my PC recently and I forget to turn of the computer before unplugging it so I our it up stairs and once I plugged it tried to use the automatic repair but it popped up a blue screen saying my PC didn't start up correctly. I've tried nearly everything except...
  10. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I wanted to format my SD Card (it is 4 partitions in EXT4), so opened diskmgmt and tried to delete all sd partitions. My PC's keyboard frozen, so i restarted pc and it keep restarting until I realized it is in boot loop, and i power off and power on pc. And windows...