Windows 10: PowerMgr.exe – 0x0000007E, The specified module could not be found on Windows 10

Discus and support PowerMgr.exe – 0x0000007E, The specified module could not be found on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Error 0x0000007E – The specified module could not be found shows up on the […] This article PowerMgr.exe – 0x0000007E, The specified module... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 10, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

PowerMgr.exe – 0x0000007E, The specified module could not be found on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 10, 2020

2. The specified module could not be found - regsvr32.exe.

Original title : regsvr32.exe.

I am getting the following error messages every time I start my Computer. Windows 10.

1. The module "C:\Users\UserPC\AppData\Local\Ajdworks\dnxzustttezxjka.dll" may not compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe.

The module "C:\Users\UserPC\Appdata\Local\YkPack\cscompmgd.DLL" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.

The specified module could not be found.

Can Someone please help ?

HirockBanerji, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Specified module could not be found

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with error message: “Specific module cannot be found” on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided in the following Microsoft link given below and check if that helps.

\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Belstone Win User

PowerMgr.exe – 0x0000007E, The specified module could not be found on Windows 10

Windows 10 update to version 16299 - Fails to restart to apply updates - error code: 0x80070032

Hi Raymond,

You caught me just in time before I tried to clear the pending sessions/updates in the registry as detailed

here
    . I read up on the reset option and it looks like that would removed all of my applications, meaning I'd have to reinstall everything afterwards, so that's a last resort.

I tried manually installing KB4049065 just now (and yesterday, as well), and it says that it's already installed. I also noticed that I cannot uninstall this update via
    Control Panel > Programs and Features. Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update also says that my computer is already up to date but the Update History is empty.

I'm currently trying to clear the cache as you suggested but the following commands returned error:

• regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe browseui.dll

• regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll

• regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll

• regsvr32.exe initpki.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll

• regsvr32.exe muweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll

I completed the rest of the commands and started the services and I'm about to restart again.

Belstone, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. PowerMgr.exe – 0x0000007E, The specified module could not be found on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PowerMgr exe –

2. Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”: I recently removed files relating to a HP printer that I no longer use. But each time the PC boots up, there is a notification that specified module could not be found C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1000J\10 Series\bin\HPStatus.dll Is there a way around this?Thanks....
  3. Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”: I recently removed files relating to a HP printer that I no longer use. But each time the PC boots up, there is a notification that specified module could not be found C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1000J\10 Series\bin\HPStatus.dll Is there a way around this?Thanks....
  4. Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  6. The specified module could not be found.

The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  7. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  8. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  9. RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found.": Hello, Every time I start my PC, I get a popup telling me that "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3520 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll". This looks like it's related to a printer that I used to have software for, but nothing shows up when I attempt to...
  10. VBS the specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VBS the specified module could not be found: When I run a VBS file, it says: The specified module could not be found Code: 8007007E The VBS file: set A = CreateObject"WScript.Shell" A.Run "Run.bat",0 It works normally before, until last time the machine booted up with something weird "fixing C drive stage 1"...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powermgr.exe hp laptop error in startup