Windows 10: Powerpc processor driver

Discus and support Powerpc processor driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just installed windows 10 pro on my ibuypower desk-top computer. All drivers installed fine except the Powerpc processor driver. From my research it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatrickJG, Aug 13, 2019.

1. PatrickJG Win User

Powerpc processor driver

I just installed windows 10 pro on my ibuypower desk-top computer. All drivers installed fine except the Powerpc processor driver. From my research it seems this has something to do with my killer network card. How do I go about getting the drivers? Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

PatrickJG, Aug 13, 2019
  2. FL_217 Win User

PowerPC Process Driver doesn't have a driver

I was watching a rental DVD from Red Box. when the movie was 75% complete, it stopped running. It was not the first time. The first time it stopped at 20%. i backed out the dvd. went away and took a short break. came back and it played until it hits
    around 75%. and then no matter how many time i have tried to fix the problem with "troubleshoot", going to hardware and device update stuff, it just won't play nor recognize a disc in the dvd drive.

The trouble shoot report also gave me these:

1. PowerPC Processor doesn't have a driver Not fixed

PCI\VEN_1957&DEV_00B6&SUBSYS_11011A56&REV_12\4&18ABFB50&0&00E4

Error code 28

Apply solution for driver problem completed

Follow the instruction in the solution to address the driver problem.

2. Install a driver for this device Completed

The driver for PowerPC Processor is not installed. Install the latest driver for the device.

(but i have all the latest driver on separate check!)

Windows Update configured to never install drivers Not Fixed

Driver updates aren't automatically installed when detected by Windows Update.

Change windows Update settings Completed

Change Windows Update settings so that driver updates are downloaded and installed automatically.

Why? I have the latest driver of everything. the DVD-R/W Drive is enabled. what else am i missing? i can watch DVD i bought but not rental DVDs? Even when i'm watching region 1 dvd?

FL_217, Aug 13, 2019
  3. PowerPC Process Driver doesn't have a driver

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Code 28 Error is a driver error. It is one of many Device Manager Error codes. When this error occurs, the following error message is displayed:

“The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)”

One can find information on Code 28 Error and other Device Manager Error codes in device’s properties dialog box. The information is displayed in the Device Status box.

To access the properties dialog box of a hardware device, perform the following steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click Device Manager
    • Expand the hardware device type for which you are getting the error
    • Double-click the hardware device that has encountered an issue
    • The information will be displayed in the Device Status box under the General Tab

Generally, this error code affects sound cards and USB devices. However, it can also affect other devices as well.

For information, I suggest you to refer the below article.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Powerpc processor driver

Linux on a PowerPC

My father has an old PowerPC G5 that of course no longer has OS support from Apple. Hes been running into a lot of issues lately online and I was thinking of installing Ubuntu on his G5 since its still supported with security updates and such. Has anyone any experience with this kinda thing? I was gonna install 12.10 Quantal Quetzal unless someone has a better suggestion.

TheMailMan78, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Powerpc processor driver

1. Powerpc processor driver - Similar Threads - Powerpc processor driver

2. Processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Processor: I have a Window 10 Studio Desktop 3 to 4 years old, it seems the processor isn't compatible with Window 11! Is it feasible to replace processor with one that is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor/b2f93222-9a84-486d-9eae-c5320c218267
  3. Drivers for Processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drivers for Processor: My system, Windows 10, says 64 bit. My Processor is listed 4 times in the Device Manager and all 4 are saying 32 bit, but it says everything is working correctly and that drivers are updated. Shouldn't the drivers be for a 64 bit system? ADM A6-7310 APU With ADM Radeon G4...
  4. How to update a quad core processor drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to update a quad core processor drivers?: Hello, so I got an I5-2400 with quad-core I'm not quite the pc man and how do I update the drivers if there are 4? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-a-quad-core-processor-drivers/dbcf8df8-7303-439c-9f96-22dbb959c45b
  5. Processor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Processor: hi so i have a question about my processor. If i start up a game it goes on 4 cores of the 8. i need to manual change the affinity. Can i somehow lock it so it will automaticly run on 8 cores. submitted by /u/Impressive_Citron994 [link] [comments]...
  6. Network Locations User(PowerPC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Locations User(PowerPC): Recently I am not sure how recently under network I see a user(powerpc) with an icon that says windows media player. I have media sharing etc turned off. What is this for and how can I turn it off? submitted by /u/EnigmaticAlien [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade PowerPC

Windows 10 upgrade PowerPC: Update my computer is a Alienware Area 51 tag: 6VRQNL1. It was originally on Windows 7 but I updated it to Windows 10 runs perfect. My only problem is in device manager I have a PowerPC Processor that doesn't have a driver. Its listed under "Other devices" and not...
  8. processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    processor: My system(laptop) type is 32-bit operating system, X64 based processor. instead of 32-bit OS can I install 64-bit OS in my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/processor/84e108f7-23e5-4d59-a975-8f05535873df
  9. Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor

Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor: hi, i have a question in my mind! i download a graphic driver according to my motherboard or my processor thank you motherboard = zebronics h61 processor = pentium dual core G630 95418
  10. Need driver for AMD E450 processor

Need driver for AMD E450 processor: I will be extremely grateful if anyone can help me. I have an HP Compaq system that has had a bad case of indigestion, and has fallen over. Windows 10 64-bit has been deleted – the hard disk is wiped - and I need to reinstall Windows. Obviously I’d like a file / disk from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powerpc processor driver windows 10

2. powerpc processor driver

3. powerpc processor error

4. PCI\VEN_1957&DEV_00B6&SUBSYS_11011A56&REV_12,
  5. EN_1957&DEV_00B6&SUBSYS_11031A56&REV_12\,
  6. ven_1957&dev_00b6&subsys_11011a56&rev_12,
  7. pci\ven_1957&dev_00b6&subsys_11011a56&rev_12 driver,
  8. windows 10 on powerpc,
  9. windows 10 device manager powerpc processor