Windows 10: Powerpoint 2007. Can I show a picture while playing video?

Discus and support Powerpoint 2007. Can I show a picture while playing video? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The problem is that a picture vanishes when a video starts. Can I change it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CukyCuky, Nov 20, 2019.

1. CukyCuky Win User

Powerpoint 2007. Can I show a picture while playing video?

The problem is that a picture vanishes when a video starts. Can I change it?

:)

CukyCuky, Nov 20, 2019

2. Over saturated video in Powerpoint

Hi Bruno,

To better investigate this behavior, could you provide the following information:

• Your detailed OS version and Office version. (PowerPoint>File>Account>Product Information)
    • Please create a new presentation and insert a new video to see whether the issue occurs with particular presentation/videos.
    • Please confirm whether this behavior occurs when you open the video with other player rather than insert and play it in PowerPoint.

Regards,

Zixuan

Zixuan Yuan MSFT, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint

I cannot play an embedded .mp4 video in PowerPoint on one of my computers, but it plays perfectly on another computer. The video is present on both computers and I embedded it in PP on each computer. I'm using PP 365. Is this a codec issue?

DennisFindorff, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, if you are facing this issue on all the other sound applications as well?
    2. Do you get any error code or error message when you try to record the audio?

We will have to try few troubleshooting steps to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

Open Windows voice recorder and try to record any audio and check if that works.

If you still face the issue, try the steps provided below.

1. I suggest you follow this article on

Audio and Video playback issue on PowerPoint
      and check if this helps.
    2. For additional information you can also check

Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint

If you still face the issue, reply to this post more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Powerpoint 2007. Can I show a picture while playing video? - Similar Threads - Powerpoint 2007 show

2. Can someone help getting an online video to play full screen in Powerpoint? This is for my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can someone help getting an online video to play full screen in Powerpoint? This is for my...: I have been creating personalized Powerpoints for my classroom. I've noticed I can get my video to play full screen if I use a link but cannot get my video to play full screen when I insert an online video. Using a link causes a delay because I must wait for a new window to...
  3. Can someone help getting an online video to play full screen in Powerpoint? This is for my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help getting an online video to play full screen in Powerpoint? This is for my...: I have been creating personalized Powerpoints for my classroom. I've noticed I can get my video to play full screen if I use a link but cannot get my video to play full screen when I insert an online video. Using a link causes a delay because I must wait for a new window to...
  4. Can someone help getting an online video to play full screen in Powerpoint? This is for my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Playing You tube video in powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing You tube video in powerpoint: I am unable to play a You Tube video inserted in a PowerPoint slide. I get message that Internet Explorer has been disabled even though I am using Edge....
  6. Dashes not showing when opening presentations from PowerPoint 2007 in PowerPoint 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dashes not showing when opening presentations from PowerPoint 2007 in PowerPoint 365: I have a whole database of Powerpoint documents containing song lyrics that were made in Powerpoint 2007. Recently, we changed the old office computer and migrated from Windows 7 and Office 2007 to Windows 10 and Microsoft 365. When trying to open the songs from the database...
  7. Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint: I cannot play an embedded .mp4 video in PowerPoint on one of my computers, but it plays perfectly on another computer. The video is present on both computers and I embedded it in PP on each computer. I'm using PP 365. Is this a codec issue?...
  8. Slide show with pictures and videos

Slide show with pictures and videos: How do I get videos to play automatically in a slide show on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show-with-pictures-and-videos/faa23895-9b40-4a1c-9fd7-91f719e2d418
  9. How can I use a Powerpoint show with pictures in it as my Screen Saver?

How can I use a Powerpoint show with pictures in it as my Screen Saver?: I have about 75 pictures, each on a PPT slide. How can I use either those pictures or the PPT file itself as my Screen Saver pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-a-powerpoint-show-with-pictures-in/8edef2d7-0cbd-4e66-aebf-4e703c0f3965
  10. video stutters while playing

video stutters while playing: My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x speed. This occurs once in a while and the only thing I can do to solve the problem is to restart the laptop....