Windows 10: Powerpoint 2016 crashes whenever I open info tab

Discus and support Powerpoint 2016 crashes whenever I open info tab in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; As stated on the title^^. I've been having this issue for quite a while. I attached the log event https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h2lu1vkyw...rash.evtx?dl=0... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ricko99, Jul 22, 2016.

1. ricko99 Win User

Powerpoint 2016 crashes whenever I open info tab

As stated on the title^^. I've been having this issue for quite a while. I attached the log event https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h2lu1vkyw...rash.evtx?dl=0

Anyone is able to rectify the issue? Much appreciated *Smile

:)

ricko99, Jul 22, 2016

2. Any program crashes when I try so open or save a file!

Any program crashes when I try so open or save a file for example I am using Powerpoint 2016 and when I try to insert a picture it crashes or at first troubleshoots then restarts then crashes. It happens to any program even when I try to upload a photo in
    Google Chrome, can anyone help me?

LEWIS GILBERT MENDOZA, Jul 22, 2016
  3. AdwinAng Win User
    Computer crashing when copying diagrams made of text and shapes in powerpoint and pasting as picture on OneNote

I take down my school notes on OneNote, as the information are mostly in slides, I frequently copy and paste from the slides. But whenever I copy paste a diagram that was created using shapes and text from PowerPoint into OneNote as picture for reference,
    my computer will always crash and go blue screen

Moved from:
    Office
    / OneNote / Windows 10 /
    Office 2016

AdwinAng, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Powerpoint 2016 crashes whenever I open info tab

1. Powerpoint 2016 crashes whenever I open info tab - Similar Threads - Powerpoint 2016 crashes

2. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  3. Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I open any Folder in File Explorer, the tab goes to Not Responding and crashes.: I am on a Windows 11 PC and this is making it so I cannot access any of my files. I have tried restarting both the file explorer and my computer various times as well as when I try to recover to a recent backup, I am met with a 0x80070017 error. I have two recovery dates...
  4. my settings used to crash whenever i opened the network tab now i cant open it please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my settings used to crash whenever i opened the network tab now i cant open it please help: Can anyone help me My settings tab wont open and i cant seem to figure out how to get it to workalso some games have randomly stopped working and i have no clue why this is happeningany help would be greatly appreciated...
  5. my settings used to crash whenever i opened the network tab now i cant open it please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    my settings used to crash whenever i opened the network tab now i cant open it please help: Can anyone help me My settings tab wont open and i cant seem to figure out how to get it to workalso some games have randomly stopped working and i have no clue why this is happeningany help would be greatly appreciated...
  6. my settings used to crash whenever i opened the network tab now i cant open it please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Explorer.exe Crashes whenever I move Browser Tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer.exe Crashes whenever I move Browser Tabs: For a while, I have been experiencing this issue. Didn't seem to matter what version of Windows 10 I use or if I just do a complete reinstall of the OS. Whenever I drag a Tab from a Browser like Microsoft Edge to another window, it causes Explorer.exe to crash for some...
  8. PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag: In a PowerPoint presentation, if I draw a vertical line, it will suddenly zigzag to the left an inch on the screen. I makes my lines look jagged. I think it must have a coordinate error where the x coordinate of pen location is sometimes mis-read. I normally use a mouse,...
  9. PowerPoint 2016 - locally stored passworded ppt will not open offline

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PowerPoint 2016 - locally stored passworded ppt will not open offline: Hi all, This is for one of my company's VP's so it's urgent for me. Problem: User is downloading a passworded ppt doc to their desktop and when they open it while not on a network (ie WiFi disabled), it just doesn't open. When they are on network, it opens right after...
  10. Explorer crashes whenever I open a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer crashes whenever I open a folder: Hello, I have been having a problem recently where whenever I try to open a folder explorer crashes and reloads, making it unusable. I'm sick of having to use 7-zip, which is not meant to be used for browsing files, to browse files. Event logs says that the problem is...