Windows 10: PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag

Discus and support PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In a PowerPoint presentation, if I draw a vertical line, it will suddenly zigzag to the left an inch on the screen. I makes my lines look jagged. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Alan Hoback, Mar 11, 2020.

1. PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag

In a PowerPoint presentation, if I draw a vertical line, it will suddenly zigzag to the left an inch on the screen. I makes my lines look jagged. I think it must have a coordinate error where the x coordinate of pen location is sometimes mis-read. I normally use a mouse, but have tried with touch pad too. See sample below.

PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag [​IMG]

:)

Alan Hoback, Mar 11, 2020

2. PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Hi,

There's a possibility that an add-in that is installed and enabled in PowerPoint is causing the problem. For us to sort this out, we suggest checking the add-ins in PowerPoint and verify if a
    CoPentaBar add-in is enabled. Follow these steps:

• Start PowerPoint.
    • On the File menu, click Options.
    • Then, click Add-ins.
    • At the bottom of the Add-Ins dialog box, select COM Add-ins and then click
      Go.
    • Click to disable the CoPentaBar add-in.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 11, 2020
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag :)

jaydeee, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag

Digital ruler now available in Insider Fast builds of PowerPoint 2016

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-496b3ce45644

Brink, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag

1. PowerPoint 2016 pen coordinates zigzag - Similar Threads - PowerPoint 2016 pen

2. Power Dependency Coordinator info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Dependency Coordinator info: where i can found info on Power Dependency Coordinator driver ? disable it clean my power issues its broke the explorer.exe but i use custom shell explorer that fix it i have better gaming experience when Power Dependency Coordinator driver is off...
  3. Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 earlier this year and also upgraded from a Surface Book 2 to a Surface Book 3. I was hoping that this would better streamline my work as I often record and write on my screen for educational tutorials using Camtasia. I have been sorely disappointed to...
  4. Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Pen Not Working in Powerpoint and Camtasia, Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 earlier this year and also upgraded from a Surface Book 2 to a Surface Book 3. I was hoping that this would better streamline my work as I often record and write on my screen for educational tutorials using Camtasia. I have been sorely disappointed to...
  5. Colour Coordinated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Coordinated: Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched or complimentary) can be made to all go together so nicely & with so much potential for variation. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  6. Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016: I have a HP Pavillion X360, and whenever I use the HP Pen in either Word or Powerpoint I am often subjected to my work spontaneously disappearing whenever I change slides in powerpoint, or being dragged along whenever I go up or down a word document as if the drawing is stuck...
  7. Powerpoint 2016 for Mac "Some files can contain viruses "

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powerpoint 2016 for Mac "Some files can contain viruses ": Hi all, I have Office 2016 for Mac, and when I add a link on Powerpoint, on opening it appears the message: "Opening path/filename. Some files can contain viruses or otherwise be harmful to your computer. It is important to be certain that this file is from a...
  8. Powerpoint 2016 crashes whenever I open info tab

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2016 crashes whenever I open info tab: As stated on the title^^. I've been having this issue for quite a while. I attached the log event https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h2lu1vkyw...rash.evtx?dl=0 Anyone is able to rectify the issue? Much appreciated *Smile 57084
  9. PowerPoint 2016 - locally stored passworded ppt will not open offline

PowerPoint 2016 - locally stored passworded ppt will not open offline: Hi all, This is for one of my company's VP's so it's urgent for me. Problem: User is downloading a passworded ppt doc to their desktop and when they open it while not on a network (ie WiFi disabled), it just doesn't open. When they are on network, it opens right after...
  10. PowerPoint 2016 - All presentations blank

PowerPoint 2016 - All presentations blank: A strange issue, hoping someone has a fix or workaround. Starting a few hours ago, all my PowerPoint presentations are blank as shown in screenshot: [img] Notice that the presentation shown above is (should be) full with graphics and text, each slide, and was shown...