Windows 10: Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages

Discus and support Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I figure I've now wasted enough time chasing my tail that it's time to ask some experts....... Powerpoint 2019 on Windows 10 Pro Ordinary presentation.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GracieAllen, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages

I figure I've now wasted enough time chasing my tail that it's time to ask some experts....... Powerpoint 2019 on Windows 10 Pro Ordinary presentation. Has slides, has notes. The notes are formatted so they're readable using Spacing after (6 pt) and line spacing (multiple, 1.15). There's color in places and plain, normal stuff to make the notes useful........ NONE OF WHICH CAN I GET PRESENTER VIEW TO USE. I can find a ton of people screaming since at least 2010 for Microsoft to make the notes formatting show up in Presenter, but it appears MS has ignored these requests unless there's something in PP 2019 I haven't found. SO, I need to CHANGE ALL the formatting for the notes 'cause I can't read them as they are. Dump all the Spacing and Line spacing and replace everything with a hard return between paragraphs. On all 70 slides. HOW? I've tried the Notes Master. I can change it, but I cannot find how to make it work on all 70 slides. It APPEARS to only work on the current slide. I can't see ANY way to change it in Outline view either. It won't help me for this presentation 'cause it has to go tomorrow so I'll be spending the next 2 hours unformatting everything I previously did with notes, but hopefully it'll make it less miserable in future presentations... How?

:)

GracieAllen, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Can't Print Notes pages in Powerpoint 2016

I'm having the same issue with Powerpoint 2016 and Windows 7. The laptop can print from other programs just fine. The laptop can print from powerpoint if printing slides only. If trying to print a notes page, it gives the error that there might be something
    wrong with the printer. I have not been able to find anything on this issue yet.

Cody Williams (TEMA), Aug 11, 2021
  4. jaydeee Win User

Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages :)

jaydeee, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages

1. Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages - Similar Threads - Powerpoint 2019 Formatting

2. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?: Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if everyone understands it. If everyone says YES I want to SKIP the next 3 slides. If someone says NO I want to show the next 3 slides....
  3. One Note 2019 Question about Pages

in Windows 10 Support
    One Note 2019 Question about Pages: Good evening everyone. I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One Note 2016, but not for 2019. Thanks for your help. 165157
  4. Powerpoint Icons (Office 2019)

Powerpoint Icons (Office 2019): When saving Word documents, there is the little checkbox for creating an icon thumbnail. You have to click it during save to change the normal Word document icon to one with a thumbnail image. Unfortunately, in order for it to work you have to re-save every old document and...
  5. Latest Update from september 2019 - deleted all my sticky notes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Update from september 2019 - deleted all my sticky notes: So after the latest windows update ... All of my sticky notes were deleted. I'm quite disapointed :( . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-update-from-september-2019-deleted-all-my/30fcddde-9466-49bd-8226-1d8818689db1
  6. Embed format in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Embed format in PowerPoint: Why is only YouTube embed format possible in PowerPoint.? How about your one application Stream is that format not possible to embed in PowerPoint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/embed-format-in-powerpoint/f5dfe06b-26b6-42e3-85ae-752bc0624a9c
  7. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...
  8. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...
  9. Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019: Live presentations can be thought-provoking, inspirational, and powerful. A great presentation can inspire us to think about something in an entirely different way or bring a group together around a common idea or project. But not everyone experiences presentations in the...
  10. PowerPoint 2016 - All presentations blank

PowerPoint 2016 - All presentations blank: A strange issue, hoping someone has a fix or workaround. Starting a few hours ago, all my PowerPoint presentations are blank as shown in screenshot: [img] Notice that the presentation shown above is (should be) full with graphics and text, each slide, and was shown...