Windows 10: Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

Discus and support Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GracieAllen, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if everyone understands it. If everyone says YES I want to SKIP the next 3 slides. If someone says NO I want to show the next 3 slides. Is there a simple, relatively idiot-proof way to do this in Powerpoint?

:)

GracieAllen, Aug 12, 2021
  2. markb600 Win User

powerpoint 2003 skips

I entered a slide presentation onto Powerpoint 2003. When I look at it on my PC (Windows XP), it skips every third slide.

I can look at the skipped slides by going back 1 slide and then forward one slide.

I am hoping to send this slide show out to many computers, so it needs to be reliable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

markb600, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

1. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally? - Similar Threads - Powerpoint 2019 Skip

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  5. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  6. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  7. How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?

How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?: Good morning, I can split the screen in Windows 10 but when I use PowerPoint in slide show mode it takes over the entire monitor. How can I show Lab work assignments Leading2Lean software package on half the screen and have a PowerPoint slide show with announcements on the...
  8. PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted: Had a update to windows 10 to 2004 version recently. After that 1. Sometimes system auto inputs continuous ........... dots in the input boxes pwd window, search boxeswithout me pressing any keys. Even if i hit Esc key or backspace , system continuous to input dots. 2. If...
  9. Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead: In Win 7, I had a number of files, for example Alaska Railway where when I clicked on it, a song was sung by Patsy Cline while the program showed slides of a train traveling through Alaska. In Win 10 it just shows the slides with no music. This happens on other presentations...
  10. Slide Show's

Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...