Windows 10: Powerpoint and Word AI anybody tried it yet

Discus and support Powerpoint and Word AI anybody tried it yet in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks just wondered if anybody has tried the AI features available for Powerpoint and Word yet. Seems IMO to be a good idea as I often see poorly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Jun 22, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Powerpoint and Word AI anybody tried it yet

Hi folks

just wondered if anybody has tried the AI features available for Powerpoint and Word yet. Seems IMO to be a good idea as I often see poorly presented Powerpoint stuff with the demonstrator just showing slides and reading the comments at the side -- which is a waste of time and an incredibly boring method of giving a lecture or a demonstration -- thank goodness for Spider Solitaire !!!!!!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

@mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Jun 22, 2019
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Powerpoint and Word AI anybody tried it yet :)

jaydeee, Jun 22, 2019
  4. katPHish Win User

Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

It was suggested I post to the Win10 group.

We upgraded to WIn10 and shortly after our Office 2013 quit working with images. I did a repair and still no go. I had the option to install 2019 so that is what we did. However, even there the issue occurred. Even had some other odd issues after install.

We tried steps suggested to my post in the Word/Office group, but no luck.

See the info here:

Office Word and Powerpoint no longer displaying pictures correctly.

Not sure if the above will work so here it is her JIC:

Link

TIA!

katPHish, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Powerpoint and Word AI anybody tried it yet - Similar Threads - Powerpoint Word anybody

2. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  3. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  4. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  6. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  7. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  8. Anybody using Office 2019 yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Anybody using Office 2019 yet: Hi folks just curious -- anybody using Office 2019 yet. Cheers jimbo 113469
  9. Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet

Workspace 365 Anybody tried this yet: Hi folks This to me looks interesting - especially if you have a website /domain Workspace 365: Online workspace on top of Office 365 RemoteApps seems the way to go to make applications easily avilable from all types of devices Any catch ? Cheers jimbo 91719
  10. Anybody tried Native install on Surface Pro 3 yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anybody tried Native install on Surface Pro 3 yet.: Hi there. I'm just curious to know if anybody has installed W10 build 9926 in Native mode (i.e not as a VM) on a Surface Pro 3 yet. I did read about some firmware fix needing to be applied but I'm very cagey about updating firmware on expensive devices. I come from the...