Windows 10: PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print

Discus and support PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am having this strange issue with PowerPoint. It starts but if I try to save or print it crashes with a blue screen. Other Office applications are... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by epulone, Mar 16, 2021.

1. epulone Win User

PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print

I am having this strange issue with PowerPoint.
    It starts but if I try to save or print it crashes with a blue screen.
    Other Office applications are working fine
    The OS [windows 10 pro 20H2 (19042.867) ] and PPT are updated.
    I have done:
    - opened in safe mode
    - removed add-on
    - repaired Office 365
    - uninstalled and re-installed office 365
    - reset PPT
    - create a new PPT file
    - used a PPT created from another PC.

What can I try more?
    Thanks

:)

epulone, Mar 16, 2021
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print :)

jaydeee, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print - Similar Threads - PowerPoint crash blue

2. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  3. win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing: It seems whenever I attempt to print anything, the page crashes and I'm shown an error/stop code and QR code. This happens no matter what application is run; hitting CTRL+P will cause the print preview box to appear momentarily before it crashes every time. Googling...
  4. Print Blue Screen Reboot crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print Blue Screen Reboot crash: Problem started March 11, 2021. As of today I read that Microsoft fixed the problem by sending another update to fix the previous updated that led to this continuous crash when attempting to print. I updated my laptop with the new update to see if that would fix the problem...
  5. Blue screen when printing

Blue screen when printing: We are getting a Blue screen from every Windows 10 Workstation following printing to any printer on the network. The workstations need to be rebooted. The error code is : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: APC INDEX Mismatch What failed:...
  6. Print screen saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print screen saving: After I click "Print screen" a window pops up where I can do a rectangular snip. After taking that snip by dragging my mouse over what I wanted a picture of the picture isn't saved to any folder. I've heard it saves it to your clipboard? Not to sure what that is. Please help....
  7. blue screen when going to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen when going to print: hi, don’t know if anyone can help but every time i go to print something on my pc, it always blue screens and i got no clue why submitted by /u/BriggzYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8em60/blue_screen_when_going_to_print/
  8. PowerPoint Online Saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerPoint Online Saving: Hi so im making a school project on PowerPoint ONLINE but i have a problem i dont know how to save my project into my USB folder it says that my project has been saved to one drive but i dont want it in OneDrive i want it into my specific folder please help me i need it for...
  9. Saving Documents and Powerpoints

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Documents and Powerpoints: I have been doing papers and projects on my laptop for over a year now and nothing has gone wrong, but I have been trying to save those papers and projects and I save them to my documents and make sure I save them multiple times throughout the process, but when I would open...
  10. Printing from Powerpoint

Printing from Powerpoint: I would like to print 'thumbprint' sheets from Powerpoint 10 b and w images. Can this be done please and if so how? Thank you RayTJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-powerpoint/d15b47d2-4308-45e6-9b4a-dc2a3466a46b