Windows 10: PowerPoint designer has videos now!?

Discus and support PowerPoint designer has videos now!? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently saw this video on PowerPoint. Where the guy’s designer tool was far beyond anything I have. It literally put videos for the PowerPoint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/obammala, May 23, 2023.

1. PowerPoint designer has videos now!?

So I recently saw this video on PowerPoint. Where the guy’s designer tool was far beyond anything I have. It literally put videos for the PowerPoint background. My one only ever does basic images or diagrams.

How do I get my designer tool to put these cools videos into my PowerPoint?

Video: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLdvJb2q/

submitted by /u/obammala
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/obammala, May 23, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2217824

Brink, May 23, 2023
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    screen recording using stereo mix in powerpoint

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, if you are facing this issue on all the other sound applications as well?
    2. Do you get any error code or error message when you try to record the audio?

We will have to try few troubleshooting steps to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

Open Windows voice recorder and try to record any audio and check if that works.

If you still face the issue, try the steps provided below.

1. I suggest you follow this article on

Audio and Video playback issue on PowerPoint
      and check if this helps.
    2. For additional information you can also check

Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint

If you still face the issue, reply to this post more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 23, 2023
  4. PowerPoint designer has videos now!?

Over saturated video in Powerpoint

Hi Bruno,

To better investigate this behavior, could you provide the following information:

• Your detailed OS version and Office version. (PowerPoint>File>Account>Product Information)
    • Please create a new presentation and insert a new video to see whether the issue occurs with particular presentation/videos.
    • Please confirm whether this behavior occurs when you open the video with other player rather than insert and play it in PowerPoint.

Regards,

Zixuan

Zixuan Yuan MSFT, May 23, 2023
Thema:

PowerPoint designer has videos now!?

1. PowerPoint designer has videos now!? - Similar Threads - PowerPoint designer has

2. How do I change a drive designation when it now has two designations?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change a drive designation when it now has two designations?: I tried to change a drive from F to D. However now it is showing D: F: I tried renaming it, using properties, and a number of other suggestions on the internet but to no avail. How do I get it to just show D: without the F: behind it?...
  3. How do I change a drive designation when it now has two designations?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change a drive designation when it now has two designations?: I tried to change a drive from F to D. However now it is showing D: F: I tried renaming it, using properties, and a number of other suggestions on the internet but to no avail. How do I get it to just show D: without the F: behind it?...
  4. How do I change a drive designation when it now has two designations?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Playing You tube video in powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing You tube video in powerpoint: I am unable to play a You Tube video inserted in a PowerPoint slide. I get message that Internet Explorer has been disabled even though I am using Edge....
  6. PowerPoint Live is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerPoint Live is now generally available: Earlier this year, we https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzfqwn05Lzg that Live Presentations was coming soon, and we are excited to share that it is now generally available on PowerPoint for the web. When we first announced PowerPoint Live, we saw excitement from both...
  7. Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint: I cannot play an embedded .mp4 video in PowerPoint on one of my computers, but it plays perfectly on another computer. The video is present on both computers and I embedded it in PP on each computer. I'm using PP 365. Is this a codec issue?...
  8. saving videos to a designated folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving videos to a designated folder: How can I save videos to a folder different to Camera Roll that is not the One Drive option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-videos-to-a-designated-folder/3b1b1c89-c6a3-45be-b37a-48ad4be3984f"
  9. PowerPoint AI gets new Presenter Coach and Designer features

in Windows 10 News
    PowerPoint AI gets new Presenter Coach and Designer features: Let’s face it—presentations can be stressful. You have a goal and you want to be successful, and that’s when the fear, stress, and discomfort becomes real. Are you ready? Will your presentation help you land your message? Can you deliver the presentation effectively and in a...
  10. Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders: This is a story about how customer feedback led directly to improvements to the popular Morph transition, providing even more control for users to be able to create complex animations using Morph. These improvements were the result of a great partnership with customers that...