Windows 10: PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update

Discus and support PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after i reset my pc, it said there is a new update. it got updated. then later i tried oppening my school files, it said that how do you want to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PanshulAttavar, Jan 18, 2021.

1. PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update

after i reset my pc, it said there is a new update. it got updated. then later i tried oppening my school files, it said that how do you want to open this file. something like that. then i searched power point, it was not there. i searched it in ms store, but i needed to pay for getting it. pls pls give my power point back.. :

:)

PanshulAttavar, Jan 18, 2021
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update :)

jaydeee, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

Hi Drew,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I will certainly assist you.

As you are not able to see the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app which is freely available in Windows Store.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Control Panel on the search bar,then go to Programs and Features, Click View Updates
    • Click the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 18, 2021
  4. PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update

1. PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update - Similar Threads - PowerPoint disappears reset

2. virus protection disappeared after pc reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus protection disappeared after pc reset: my windows security was working fine, then I reset my pc and now it says my IT administrator has limited access. please help, I dont want to use other security apps, I am currently on Windows 11 21h2. I have tried solutions that worked for other people but they're not...
  3. virus protection disappeared after pc reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus protection disappeared after pc reset: my windows security was working fine, then I reset my pc and now it says my IT administrator has limited access. please help, I dont want to use other security apps, I am currently on Windows 11 21h2. I have tried solutions that worked for other people but they're not...
  4. After a clean reinstall, I noticed Words, Excel, PowerPoint disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After a clean reinstall, I noticed Words, Excel, PowerPoint disappear: Hi,My other last post where the solution was about to do a clean reinstall, well, after that, words and other ms apps disappeared.If I open a word doc, it takes me to a office app and it just stores the doc to my OneDrive and open it in MS edge.I don’t know how to get the...
  5. After a clean reinstall, I noticed Words, Excel, PowerPoint disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a clean reinstall, I noticed Words, Excel, PowerPoint disappear: Hi,My other last post where the solution was about to do a clean reinstall, well, after that, words and other ms apps disappeared.If I open a word doc, it takes me to a office app and it just stores the doc to my OneDrive and open it in MS edge.I don’t know how to get the...
  6. After a clean reinstall, I noticed Words, Excel, PowerPoint disappear

7. PowerPoint animation disappeared.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerPoint animation disappeared.: When clicking to enlarge the page of PowerPoint, there is no animation. I opened a few new slides the same way, I also checked my add-ins and deleted the template files, but it didn't work. Hope someone could help me. My Office version is Office 365. Windows 11.Thanks in...
  8. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by: Hello,I have been searching for a solution online for a while now, but find myself unable to discover what the issue is.Everytime I use Powerpoint and turn away for a moment - of course the monitor goes black and the laptop is on sleep mode. But when I touch the mouse or...
  9. Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drawings disappearing and moving in Word/Powerpoint 2016: I have a HP Pavillion X360, and whenever I use the HP Pen in either Word or Powerpoint I am often subjected to my work spontaneously disappearing whenever I change slides in powerpoint, or being dragged along whenever I go up or down a word document as if the drawing is stuck...
  10. PowerPoint disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerPoint disappears: We have purchased and downloaded Microsoft Office (some time this past year). As of yesterday there have been 4 times that PowerPoint will not open and I have had to reinstall it. Excel has continued to work most times. ( I haven't checked it every time.) The third time it...