Windows 10: Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

Discus and support Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have been searching for a solution online for a while now, but find myself unable to discover what the issue is.Everytime I use Powerpoint and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by user6768696, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

Hello,I have been searching for a solution online for a while now, but find myself unable to discover what the issue is.Everytime I use Powerpoint and turn away for a moment - of course the monitor goes black and the laptop is on sleep mode. But when I touch the mouse or something else to exit stand by mode, suddenly my Powerpoint app is gone. It's closed, as if I had never opened it! My other apps are just fine, just like I had left them. The problem is that I have lost unsaved work - which is also nowhere to be found, Powerpoint does not recover it. I can make sure to always save my work bef

:)

user6768696, Nov 23, 2021
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by :)

jaydeee, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2217824

Brink, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

I was hoping that by downloading the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store, that I would be able to use it to setup assigned access on a Windows 10 computer and display a powerpoint presentation. Our issues is, we need this to be a Kiosk that no-one can
    close out the presentation. Powerpoint allows you to turn most functions off, but you can still access the ease of access toolbar, and can also close the presentation out. When I go to assigned access though, Powerpoint Mobile does not appear in the list of
    Apps. I have downloaded other Supposed PowerPoint Presenters, but none of them show up in the list either.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this! I do not understand how to setup the Power Shell code to set this up, too technical for me. But I really need this as Kiosk computer. Any suggestion?

Drew Patterson, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

1. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by - Similar Threads - Powerpoint disappears computer

2. Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by: Hi, I have several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by. Here please find the latest 2 minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai8CC2dJ4Poq7F6edjk67VfrEAwS?e=YyLefP Can you please help me? It seems it is related to dam.sys file. I checked the system with sfc /...
  3. Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by: Hi, I have several crash on my windows, especially when it is on stand-by. Here please find the latest 2 minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai8CC2dJ4Poq7F6edjk67VfrEAwS?e=YyLefP Can you please help me? It seems it is related to dam.sys file. I checked the system with sfc /...
  4. PowerPoint animation disappeared.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerPoint animation disappeared.: When clicking to enlarge the page of PowerPoint, there is no animation. I opened a few new slides the same way, I also checked my add-ins and deleted the template files, but it didn't work. Hope someone could help me. My Office version is Office 365. Windows 11.Thanks in...
  5. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by: Hello,I have been searching for a solution online for a while now, but find myself unable to discover what the issue is.Everytime I use Powerpoint and turn away for a moment - of course the monitor goes black and the laptop is on sleep mode. But when I touch the mouse or...
  6. Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint disappears when my computer is on stand by: Hello,I have been searching for a solution online for a while now, but find myself unable to discover what the issue is.Everytime I use Powerpoint and turn away for a moment - of course the monitor goes black and the laptop is on sleep mode. But when I touch the mouse or...
  7. PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerPoint disappears after pc reset or update: after i reset my pc, it said there is a new update. it got updated. then later i tried oppening my school files, it said that how do you want to open this file. something like that. then i searched power point, it was not there. i searched it in ms store, but i needed to pay...
  8. PowerPoint disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerPoint disappears: We have purchased and downloaded Microsoft Office (some time this past year). As of yesterday there have been 4 times that PowerPoint will not open and I have had to reinstall it. Excel has continued to work most times. ( I haven't checked it every time.) The third time it...
  9. Stand By

in Windows 10 Support
    Stand By: At the present my computer goes into standby automatically. How do I change it so it doesn't go into standby so I don't have to enter my password every time? I have tried everything! 2426
  10. My computer shuts down to a strange state of stand-by

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer shuts down to a strange state of stand-by: Hello. I'm not really sure what causes this, but whenever I shut down my PC, it goes to a weird stand-by mode. What I mean by that is every USB device is still running. A diode on my MOBO labeled 'stand-by' is lit. So far, I have three suspects - new PSU (Seasonic G-series...