Windows 10: Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

Discus and support Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Whelan189, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Whelan189 Win User

Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank.

I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank :) just a doc file.

Went to Microsoft help but they will only talk to global admin

Uploadfiles.io - Annie.pptx

VirusTotal

:)

Whelan189, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Printing from Powerpoint

Hi Ray, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a Microsoft Community expert and fellow user.

Here are the steps to print the slide thumbnails, copied from the Office Suport article below:

- Open the presentation for which you want to print notes pages with slide thumbnails.

- Click the File tab.

- On the left side of the File tab, click Print.

- Under Settings, click the arrow next to Full Page Slides, and then under Print Layout, click Notes Pages.

- To specify the page orientation, click the arrow next to Portrait Orientation, and then click Portrait Orientation or Landscape Orientation in the list.

- If you want to print your notes and slide thumbnails in color, select a color printer. Click the arrow next to Color, and then click Color in the list.

- Click Print.

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/create...

Hopefully that helps! Please let me know if you need further support. Thanks!

Graeme.P, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Can't Print Notes pages in Powerpoint 2016

I'm having the same issue with Powerpoint 2016 and Windows 7. The laptop can print from other programs just fine. The laptop can print from powerpoint if printing slides only. If trying to print a notes page, it gives the error that there might be something
    wrong with the printer. I have not been able to find anything on this issue yet.

Cody Williams (TEMA), Dec 11, 2018
  4. lynnethig Win User

Can't Print Notes pages in Powerpoint 2016

When I try to print a powerpoint presentation from Powerpoint 2016 using Windows 10, the slides start to print, then I get an error message that there is a problem with the printer. There is not a problem with the printer. I can print slides, handouts, etc.
    I just can't print my notes. I tried to send it to WOrd, and it won't do that either. I went to an older machine with Windows 7 and Office 2010 and sent it to Word with no issues.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

lynnethig, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank - Similar Threads - Powerpoint Help Print

2. printing with only blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing with only blank: I work in my house and it is a personal laptop and printer. I tried to print today and its all blank page. I check my printer and there is a plenty of ink on it. I tried to turn off then re connect back the printer and still the same. I dont know what happen yesterday since...
  3. ms PowerPoint presentation printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms PowerPoint presentation printing: hello sir / madamwhile taking a print of my ppt some text are missing why? what may be the reason? but in pdf it is showing every line? kindly give me a solution...
  4. ms PowerPoint presentation printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms PowerPoint presentation printing: hello sir / madamwhile taking a print of my ppt some text are missing why? what may be the reason? but in pdf it is showing every line? kindly give me a solution...
  5. Powerpoint goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint goes blank: I have been doing online presentations since Covid started, with my powerpoint on my laptop screen, and my notes on a 2nd monitor. Suddenly, anytime I click on my notes, or anything else outside of the powerpoint, my presentation will go blank. I haven't changed anything on...
  6. Powerpoint goes blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint goes blank: I have been doing online presentations since Covid started, with my powerpoint on my laptop screen, and my notes on a 2nd monitor. Suddenly, anytime I click on my notes, or anything else outside of the powerpoint, my presentation will go blank. I haven't changed anything on...
  7. Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Formatting all notes pages: I figure I've now wasted enough time chasing my tail that it's time to ask some experts....... Powerpoint 2019 on Windows 10 Pro Ordinary presentation. Has slides, has notes. The notes are formatted so they're readable using Spacing after (6 pt) and line spacing (multiple,...
  8. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...
  9. Printing from Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from Powerpoint: I would like to print 'thumbprint' sheets from Powerpoint 10 b and w images. Can this be done please and if so how? Thank you RayTJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-powerpoint/d15b47d2-4308-45e6-9b4a-dc2a3466a46b
  10. PowerPoint 2016 - All presentations blank

PowerPoint 2016 - All presentations blank: A strange issue, hoping someone has a fix or workaround. Starting a few hours ago, all my PowerPoint presentations are blank as shown in screenshot: [img] Notice that the presentation shown above is (should be) full with graphics and text, each slide, and was shown...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powerpoint print notes pages blank

2. print presentation with notes alongside blank pages powerpoint 10

3. WHY IS MY NOTES PAGE PRINTING BLANK ON POWERPOINT WINDOWS 10

4. powerpoint notes page is blank,
  5. powerpoint note page printing blank pages,
  6. notes pages in PPT are blank,
  7. print note page layout,
  8. notews on print layout for powerpoint are blank,
  9. powerpoint notes layout,
  10. powerpoint printing notes blank,
  11. powerpoint printing notes are blank,