Windows 10: powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt

Discus and support powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Power point is getting crash with "The memory could not be read error". I have checked opening the same file on different laptop and found no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuralidharanV, Jun 12, 2020.

1. powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt

Hi,

Power point is getting crash with "The memory could not be read error". I have checked opening the same file on different laptop and found no issues.

I have reinstalled the MS Office 16 x64 on the laptop and found issue is same.

The laptop is enabled with 16 GB RAM and Intel i7 9750H laptop. The OS installed is Windows 10 1903.

Kindly suggest how to fix this issue.

powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt cf64e216-1791-40c2-ae87-15adbf701a83?upload=true.jpg

[Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / PowerPoint / Windows 10 / Office 2016]

:)

MuralidharanV, Jun 12, 2020
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt :)

jaydeee, Jun 12, 2020
  3. joloduca Win User
    PowerPoint

I received a doc PPT file in an email. When I tried to open it it opens in picture manager. I checked the extension and PPT is pointing to Microsoft picture manager when I try to change it, with the open with list PowerPoint is not on the list. Can someone
    help?

joloduca, Jun 12, 2020
  4. johnner22 Win User

powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt

PowerPoint Mobile in WM6 - Can't open PPTs

Just bought an AT&T "Tilt" that runs WM6. I've received two emails with PPT files attached and WM6 couldn't open either of them, stating "Cannot open. The file format is not recognized".

Are there any compatibility issues that I'm not aware of? As far as I know, they were both saved in Windows Vista as "PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation" documents.

Thanks.

johnner22, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt

1. powerpoint is getting memory reference error while opening a graphs in ppt - Similar Threads - powerpoint getting memory

2. Memory reference problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory reference problem?: My computer keeps coming up with this error and I don't know what to do:the instruction at 0x00007FFE33C3B14F referenced memory at 0x00007FFE0B786260. the required data was not placed into memory because of i/o error status of 0xc000009c...
  3. Memory reference problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory reference problem?: My computer keeps coming up with this error and I don't know what to do:the instruction at 0x00007FFE33C3B14F referenced memory at 0x00007FFE0B786260. the required data was not placed into memory because of i/o error status of 0xc000009c...
  4. Sorry, PowerPoint can't read ... ppt file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sorry, PowerPoint can't read ... ppt file: Last year I created a ppt file and encrypted it. After when I bought a new SSD disk for my laptop, I reinstalled my window. Now when I try to open the old encrypted ppt file which was created by the old administration's user, the PowerPoint said that it cannot read the file....
  5. Sorry, PowerPoint can't read ... ppt file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, PowerPoint can't read ... ppt file: Last year I created a ppt file and encrypted it. After when I bought a new SSD disk for my laptop, I reinstalled my window. Now when I try to open the old encrypted ppt file which was created by the old administration's user, the PowerPoint said that it cannot read the file....
  6. Sorry, PowerPoint can't read ... ppt file

7. ppt gets closed after puting powerpoint on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ppt gets closed after puting powerpoint on sleep: Hi,I have recently upgraded my windows system from windows 10 to windows 11.Though most of the function are working properly, however PowerPoint has been has been having issue.Whenever the laptop is put/goes on sleep mode with programs like PowerPoint still running and file...
  8. ppt gets closed after puting powerpoint on sleep

ppt gets closed after puting powerpoint on sleep: Hi,I have recently upgraded my windows system from windows 10 to windows 11.Though most of the function are working properly, however PowerPoint has been has been having issue.Whenever the laptop is put/goes on sleep mode with programs like PowerPoint still running and file...
  9. My windows is with an error: 0x00007FF9DA3A1060 referred to memory in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is with an error: 0x00007FF9DA3A1060 referred to memory in the...: [IMG] my windows does not open the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-windows-is-with-an-error-0x00007ff9da3a1060/408e7474-f753-47cc-8017-8764d6b473e1
  10. PowerPoint 2016 - locally stored passworded ppt will not open offline

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PowerPoint 2016 - locally stored passworded ppt will not open offline: Hi all, This is for one of my company's VP's so it's urgent for me. Problem: User is downloading a passworded ppt doc to their desktop and when they open it while not on a network (ie WiFi disabled), it just doesn't open. When they are on network, it opens right after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powerpoint error