Windows 10: Powerpoint is not displaying properly

Discus and support Powerpoint is not displaying properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 2013 Microsoft Office Professional+, running Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit. I am attempting to edit a presentation. All of the slides which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gaybinator, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Powerpoint is not displaying properly

I have 2013 Microsoft Office Professional+, running Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit. I am attempting to edit a presentation. All of the slides which contain .jpgs appear a jumbled compilation of several slides as you can see in the attachment. I've tried repairing and also reinstalling it. The left panel is fine, but I can't edit the mess on the right.Help, please!.

:)

Gaybinator, Jun 23, 2022

2. Powerpoint addin (V1902) do not work properly on Win10 1803

Hi Lucille,

Thank you for your message in this forum.

According to your description, it seems that add-in in your PowerPoint can work properly on Windows 10 1607, however, when you open company add-in on Windows 10 1803, it failed.

May I know if the scenario above is consistent with yours? If so, we’d suggest you try the suggestions below to check if the problem will occur.

1. We’d suggest you refer to this article:
      Update history for Office 365 ProPlus
      to update your PowerPoint to the latest version.
    2. You can go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > select the Office > right-click and select Change > Online repair.

If the problem still persists after trying all suggestions above, to narrow down this issue is related to the compatibility between add-in and Windows system or the PowerPoint client, could you provide the information below?

1. Could you provide the Product Information and Version of your PowerPoint? You can go to PowerPoint > File > Account and provide the full screenshot of it.
    2. You mentioned “I got tickets from customer that Powerpoint addin do not work properly.”, may I know if all users with Windows 10 1803 have the same problem?
    3. You mentioned “But on Win10 1607 everything goes well.”, may I know if the user with Windows 10 1607 and the user with Windows 10 1803 use the same version of PowerPoint?
    4. It seems that the add-in is customized, may I know if this add-in is customized by your company? Do the other add-ins have the same problem? You mentioned “the window will popup and cannot select.”, could you provide the screenshot of it?

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Sukie

Sukie Qi MSFT, Jun 23, 2022
  3. tb905 Win User
    Microsoft wireless display adapter + Lumia 950: Powerpoint Presention issue

Hi,

I just got an Microsoft wireless display adapter and connected it to my Lumia 950 Dual SIM (Version 1511, Build 10.0.10586.29). I also did the Firmware-Update at the Microsoft wireless display adapter using the app provided in the store (now v1.3.8305 is
    active). I got a problem showing a Powerpoint presentation.

Steps:

• Connect to Microsoft wireless display adapter
    • Start Powerpoint at the "big sceen" where the Microsoft wireless display adapter is connected to
    • Select the first non-empty Powerpoint Tempplate ("Eine Tour unternehmen" it is called at my german phone)
    • Click start Presentation
    • Now the dark-orange background and the text is not shown. The background is just black. Only the Powerpoint-Logo is visible in white. On each of the following slides this problem remains.

Best Regards

tb905, Jun 23, 2022
  4. jaydeee Win User

Powerpoint is not displaying properly

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Powerpoint is not displaying properly :)

jaydeee, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Powerpoint is not displaying properly

1. Powerpoint is not displaying properly - Similar Threads - Powerpoint displaying properly

2. Display not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display not working properly: My laptop display worked perfectly using hdd, but when im using ssd it just goes black screen.When i connected it to externay displayon hdd it display both laptop screen and external, i tried to switch back to ssd but my laptop screen didn't work it's just displaying the...
  3. Display not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display not working properly: My laptop display worked perfectly using hdd, but when im using ssd it just goes black screen.When i connected it to externay displayon hdd it display both laptop screen and external, i tried to switch back to ssd but my laptop screen didn't work it's just displaying the...
  4. Email Not Displaying Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Not Displaying Properly: For a while now, some of my received emails have not been displaying properly using the stock email app for BOTH Windows 10 & 11. Instead of text & pictures, I'm receiving formatting code?.This doesn't affect all messages, but it seems to be consistent in terms of the...
  5. Powerpoint is not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint is not displaying properly: I have 2013 Microsoft Office Professional+, running Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit. I am attempting to edit a presentation. All of the slides which contain .jpgs appear a jumbled compilation of several slides as you can see in the attachment. I've tried repairing and also...
  6. Powerpoint is not displaying properly

Powerpoint is not displaying properly: I have 2013 Microsoft Office Professional+, running Windows 10 Home edition 64 bit. I am attempting to edit a presentation. All of the slides which contain .jpgs appear a jumbled compilation of several slides as you can see in the attachment. I've tried repairing and also...
  7. Word and PowerPoint no longer displaying images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word and PowerPoint no longer displaying images: I hope somebody can help me. I have just lost 15 years of handouts in the form of Word and Powerpoints, which no longer display images when they are clicked on. I can also no longer paste any image into Word, I can copy it but when I paste it I get what appears to be the...
  8. Storage not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage not displaying properly: Hello, I'm running into an issue where my storage is not displaying the proper amounts. I'd love some assistance as this is preventing me from managing my storage on a nearly full computer. Image attached for refernece: [ATTACH]...
  9. Playback not displaying properly

Playback not displaying properly: All videos only show part of the picture in playback. It seems to expand the picture beyond what can be displayed. I've looked for settings but can find nothing to adjust the size. Any help appreciated....
  10. Windows not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not displaying properly: So this is how my windows appear. Texts are missing everywhere! It's close to impossible doing even just simple tasks. It's actually a good thing to have the names of the folders on the left side of the screen in this photo since they also disappeared as I was copying the...