Windows 10: Powerpoint music/personal slideshow

Discus and support Powerpoint music/personal slideshow in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a home made slideshow for music/general entertainment available for public viewing on the internet, not an office/work type... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JuanWilcox, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Powerpoint music/personal slideshow

Is there a way to make a home made slideshow for music/general entertainment available for public viewing on the internet, not an office/work type presentation.

:)

JuanWilcox, Mar 21, 2020

2. Top Slideshow Software

Powerpoint for photo slideshows? Gonna have to try it.

guitarfreaknation, Mar 21, 2020
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Powerpoint music/personal slideshow :)

jaydeee, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Powerpoint music/personal slideshow

picture slideshow with effect and music

Hi. Please someone suggest me an app for Picture slideshow with music and effects.

AjayRanjay, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Powerpoint music/personal slideshow

1. Powerpoint music/personal slideshow - Similar Threads - Powerpoint music personal

2. Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen: Just updated to Windows 11 Pro version 22H2. The slideshow option for the Lock Screen is not usable because any folder selected "isn't supported because of it's location." I have tried several folders in both Pictures and Documents, all of which worked previously. Where is...
  3. Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen: Just updated to Windows 11 Pro version 22H2. The slideshow option for the Lock Screen is not usable because any folder selected "isn't supported because of it's location." I have tried several folders in both Pictures and Documents, all of which worked previously. Where is...
  4. Personal music in iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal music in iTunes: I have iTunes on my Windows 10 desktop. I have imported some CDs into iTunes on it. How do I get that music to show up in iTunes on my new laptop Windows 11? The laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't import them directly to the PC....
  5. Personal music in iTunes

Personal music in iTunes: I have iTunes on my Windows 10 desktop. I have imported some CDs into iTunes on it. How do I get that music to show up in iTunes on my new laptop Windows 11? The laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't import them directly to the PC....
  6. Disable Picture and Slideshow Personalization options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Picture and Slideshow Personalization options: Is there a way either via gpo or editing registry keys that I can allow users in my organization to select a solid color but not a picture or slideshow of their choice as their wallpaper? Currently, we use group policy to force a default solid blue wallpaper/background to all...
  7. photo music slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo music slideshow: Hi,Can I PLEASE have assistance I have copied 150 odd Photos onto a USB Stick for my Brothers Funeral,But I was hoping to Add some Country & Western Music to run in the Back Ground The Venue has a 65 inch Tv & that were I was going to plug in the USB Stick Please assist on...
  8. My PowerPoint slideshow will not play.

My PowerPoint slideshow will not play.: It is pictures only for a funeral. I don't have a customized anything, just fade in. I want to put it on a loop to play over and over again. Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-powerpoint-slideshow-will-not-play/7aaeaa4e-45ad-4634-9653-1412934c8585
  9. Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow

Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow: Is there a way to choose multiple themes for background pictures, or add them to the pictures used for a background slideshow? I could do this in Windows 7, but now that I'm on Win10, I can only choose one (1)....
  10. Personalization - Background - Slideshow

Personalization - Background - Slideshow: The option for selecting photos for the slideshow says "Choose albums for your slideshow". I'm curious about the choice of the word "albums" instead of merely "folders". But aside from that, the BROWSE button allows one to select only ONE folder instead of multiple folders....