Windows 10: powerpoint operation

Discus and support powerpoint operation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is powerpoint included in Windows 10 home version ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dmitchellk, Jun 19, 2019.

1. powerpoint operation

Is powerpoint included in Windows 10 home version ?

:)

dmitchellk, Jun 19, 2019
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile powerpoint operation :)

jaydeee, Jun 19, 2019
  3. PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Hi,

There's a possibility that an add-in that is installed and enabled in PowerPoint is causing the problem. For us to sort this out, we suggest checking the add-ins in PowerPoint and verify if a
    CoPentaBar add-in is enabled. Follow these steps:

• Start PowerPoint.
    • On the File menu, click Options.
    • Then, click Add-ins.
    • At the bottom of the Add-Ins dialog box, select COM Add-ins and then click
      Go.
    • Click to disable the CoPentaBar add-in.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 19, 2019
  4. powerpoint operation

Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

Hi Drew,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I will certainly assist you.

As you are not able to see the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app which is freely available in Windows Store.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Control Panel on the search bar,then go to Programs and Features, Click View Updates
    • Click the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

powerpoint operation

1. powerpoint operation - Similar Threads - powerpoint operation

2. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  3. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  4. I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  5. I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  6. Can’t find my first PowerPoint program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find my first PowerPoint program: Lost My first PowerPoint presentation, went to open it up, and it only has one slide, the slide I was working on for the third part of the presentation...
  7. Can’t find my first PowerPoint program

Can’t find my first PowerPoint program: Lost My first PowerPoint presentation, went to open it up, and it only has one slide, the slide I was working on for the third part of the presentation...
  8. Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations: Hi, I'm having trouble opening PowerPoint presentations on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open a PowerPoint file, I receive an error message saying "PowerPoint couldn't read the file." This happens with all PowerPoint files, including ones that I've been able to open...
  9. Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations

Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations: Hi, I'm having trouble opening PowerPoint presentations on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open a PowerPoint file, I receive an error message saying "PowerPoint couldn't read the file." This happens with all PowerPoint files, including ones that I've been able to open...
  10. Powerpoint Can't Open This Type Of File

Powerpoint Can't Open This Type Of File: Recently used Recuva to recover a download I accidentally deleted. And every time I click on the download it shows this. I want to use the download normally again. Without having remake it or having to delete it. What should I do?...