Windows 10: Powerpoint saving to flash drive

Discus and support Powerpoint saving to flash drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I save powerpoint presentation to thumb drive... I am new to this!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndaraJazz, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Powerpoint saving to flash drive

How do I save powerpoint presentation to thumb drive... I am new to this!

:)

AndaraJazz, Apr 15, 2019

2. zip file to powerpoint?

Hi LBS62,

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor. I would like to help you. Let's try first to download your flash file from website:

"Open the video site in Firefox. Navigate to the Flash animation that you want to watch. Firefox is the easiest browser to use when downloading a Flash file directly from a website.

This method will not work with YouTube, Vimeo, and other streaming sites. This is for Flash animations and games on sites such as Newgrounds. To download YouTube videos, use the Method 4. If you right-click on the movie itself, you will not find the View Page
    Info option. You must click somewhere on the page that is not the video or a link.

Image titled Save a Flash Animation from a Website Step 2

Visit the website with the animation you want. Once the animation has loaded in Firefox, right-click on the page. Make sure you're right-click on the page's background, not on the Flash object itself.

Image titled Save a Flash Animation from a Website Step 3

Select “View Page Info” from the right-click menu. This will open a box with detailed information about the site you are viewing. At the top of the box, you will see a set of tabs that can display different information about the site.

Image titled Save a Flash Animation from a Website Step 4

Click on the Film icon. This will show a list of all of the multimedia objects that the site contains, such as button graphics and banners. It will also contain the .SWF file of the animation. Click the Type column heading in the list to sort by object type.

Image titled Save a Flash Animation from a Website Step 5

Find the Flash file. The movie will be in .SWF format, and will be listed as an "Object" or "Embed" in the Type column. The name of the file is often similar to the title of the animation on the website. Select it from the list and click "Save As...". Name
    the file whatever you would like and click Save.

Image titled Save a Flash Animation from a Website Step 6

Play the movie. Once you've downloaded the movie, you can open it in any browser that has Flash installed. When you first try to open the file, Windows may tell you that you need to specify a program. If your browser is not listed as a suggested program, search
    your computer for it. Most browser programs are located in the Program Files folder on your hard drive, in a folder labeled by the company (Google, Mozilla, etc.)"

More details here:

https://www.wikihow.com/Save-a-Flash-Animation-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Then insert Flash into PowerPoint:

Open a PowerPoint presentation or create a new one, then select a slide where you want to insert Flash.

Now under the Developer tab in the Controls section, click on the More Controls icon.

The More Controls icon on the PowerPoint 2016 toolbar

Scroll down, select Shockwave Flash Object and click on OK.

Inserting a Shockwave Flash Object into PowerPoint 2016

Draw a rectangle on the slide that will be the placeholder for your .swf Flash file. You can resize the placeholder by dragging its handles.

Resizing the Flash movie box in PowerPoint

Right-click on the placeholder and select Property Sheet.

Choosing Property Sheet for a Flash movie in PowerPoint

You will see the Properties dialog box. Next to Movie, enter the full path to the SWF file, including the filename and extension. You can either insert a SWF file from your computer (e.g., C:\movie.swf) or from a website (e.g.,
    http://www..com/movie.swf). Set EmbedMovie to True.

The properties of a Flash movie in PowerPoint

The Properties window has a few other settings for fine-tuning the movie playback:

Set the Playing value to True if you want the Flash movie to start playing automatically.

Set the Loop value to True if you want the Flash movie to start over automatically after the playback is finished.

Close the Properties dialog box. To see the animation in action instead of a white placeholder, click on the SlideShow button under the View tab, or press F5 on your keyboard. To start the slideshow from the current slide, press Shift+F5.

More details here:

https://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/how-t...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know, please. kinds Regards

DouglasMillar69, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Powerpoint saving to flash drive

How to save the picture in computer from flash drive

Hi Mommamedic,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Connect the flash drive to the system and go to file explorer.

• Open the flash drive, go to the picture folder.

• Press Ctrl key + A, right click on the picture, select
      copy
      and go to the drive/folder where you want to save the picture, right click on it and select
      paste.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Powerpoint saving to flash drive

1. Powerpoint saving to flash drive - Similar Threads - Powerpoint saving flash

2. How to save to a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save to a flash drive: How do you save to a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-to-a-flash-drive/3462afbe-839d-407f-a7b2-ba4b75fdbabb
  3. How to save to a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save to a flash drive: How do you save to a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-to-a-flash-drive/3462afbe-839d-407f-a7b2-ba4b75fdbabb
  4. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  5. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  6. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. trying to save files on a flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to save files on a flash drive: I plugged my flash drive in to my Lenovo IdeaPad 330 and there is no icon showing up that gives me a spot to save my files onto it. please help i need to free up space on my computer....
  8. PowerPoint Online Saving

PowerPoint Online Saving: Hi so im making a school project on PowerPoint ONLINE but i have a problem i dont know how to save my project into my USB folder it says that my project has been saved to one drive but i dont want it in OneDrive i want it into my specific folder please help me i need it for...
  9. Saving Documents and Powerpoints

Saving Documents and Powerpoints: I have been doing papers and projects on my laptop for over a year now and nothing has gone wrong, but I have been trying to save those papers and projects and I save them to my documents and make sure I save them multiple times throughout the process, but when I would open...
  10. Saving downloaded movies onto a flash drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Saving downloaded movies onto a flash drive: Hi. For the first time I downloaded a movie I purchased from the Microsoft store. It seems like I can only watch it online (under "My Films and TV"). Is there a way I can save it on to a flash drive and watch it on another device devoid of Internet connection? I already paid...