Windows 10: Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

Discus and support Powerpoint Slides Shuffle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShannonO'Mahony, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option.

:)

ShannonO'Mahony, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2217824

Brink, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro

In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if everyone understands it. If everyone says YES I want to SKIP the next 3 slides. If someone says NO I want to show the next 3 slides.

Is there a simple, relatively idiot-proof way to do this in Powerpoint?

GracieAllen, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

1. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle - Similar Threads - Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

2. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  3. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  4. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  5. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  6. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  7. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?: Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if everyone understands it. If everyone says YES I want to SKIP the next 3 slides. If someone says NO I want to show the next 3 slides....
  8. PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted: Had a update to windows 10 to 2004 version recently. After that 1. Sometimes system auto inputs continuous ........... dots in the input boxes pwd window, search boxeswithout me pressing any keys. Even if i hit Esc key or backspace , system continuous to input dots. 2. If...
  9. PowerPoint: adding an audio background to a screen recording slide.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerPoint: adding an audio background to a screen recording slide.: I would like to add various screen recording slides to my powerpoint presentation. I would like to add background music to the screen recording slide. I would like to add different music to each screen recording slide. I would like the screen recording to begin...
  10. Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides: Every time I try to open slides through PowerPoint or Word document I get a message that says "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor"....