Windows 10: PowerPoint tools

Discus and support PowerPoint tools in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to insert a live feed from a webcam into a powerpoint , is there a way of doing it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorginaCoady, Aug 30, 2020.

1. PowerPoint tools

I'm trying to insert a live feed from a webcam into a powerpoint , is there a way of doing it?

:)

GeorginaCoady, Aug 30, 2020
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile PowerPoint tools :)

jaydeee, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

Hi Drew,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I will certainly assist you.

As you are not able to see the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app which is freely available in Windows Store.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Control Panel on the search bar,then go to Programs and Features, Click View Updates
    • Click the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 30, 2020
  4. PowerPoint tools

PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Hi,

There's a possibility that an add-in that is installed and enabled in PowerPoint is causing the problem. For us to sort this out, we suggest checking the add-ins in PowerPoint and verify if a
    CoPentaBar add-in is enabled. Follow these steps:

• Start PowerPoint.
    • On the File menu, click Options.
    • Then, click Add-ins.
    • At the bottom of the Add-Ins dialog box, select COM Add-ins and then click
      Go.
    • Click to disable the CoPentaBar add-in.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

PowerPoint tools

1. PowerPoint tools - Similar Threads - PowerPoint tools

2. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  3. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  4. I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  5. I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  6. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...: Hello, Sorry for the inconvenienceI want to ask a question politely:Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram Theme Page without having problem from the Microsoft for copyright infringement or license issues?I have made my own...
  7. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...: Hello, Sorry for the inconvenienceI want to ask a question politely:Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram Theme Page without having problem from the Microsoft for copyright infringement or license issues?I have made my own...
  8. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...

9. Can I use these the 3d models that offers PowerPoint tools from the Introduction tab on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use these the 3d models that offers PowerPoint tools from the Introduction tab on...: Hello, Sorry for the inconvenienceI want to ask a question politely:Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram Theme Page without having problem from the Microsoft for copyright infringement or license issues?I have made my own...
  10. Powerpoint - Highligher tool outside of presentation mode

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint - Highligher tool outside of presentation mode: Hello all, as title says. I'm trying to find a way to use the highlighter tool or highlighter pen that you can activate in presentation mode as an actual tool in edition mode. Apparently it's possible to do so, or at least it was because we have some presentations that were...