Windows 10: PowerPoint usage in Outlook online

Discus and support PowerPoint usage in Outlook online in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I can't seem to find the button for presenting in presenter or the mode where there is the speaker notes in Outlook PowerPoint. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by punkage0099, Aug 11, 2020.

1. PowerPoint usage in Outlook online

Hi there,

I can't seem to find the button for presenting in presenter or the mode where there is the speaker notes in Outlook PowerPoint. I am working with my colleagues on a file hence I wish to know how I can enable this function. Has it always been this way or am I just not looking into the right places?

Any help appreciated, thank you.

Kind regards,

Punkage

:)

punkage0099, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Thanks for getting back to us. For further investigation, could you confirm the following:

• If you open a PowerPoint file and wait for some time, will the figure of the CPU usage go down?
    • Does the issue happen when you open a PowerPoint file
      ?

To eliminate software conflicts, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You can follow the steps stated in this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Jelo Sen, Aug 11, 2020
  3. PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Hi,

There's a possibility that an add-in that is installed and enabled in PowerPoint is causing the problem. For us to sort this out, we suggest checking the add-ins in PowerPoint and verify if a
    CoPentaBar add-in is enabled. Follow these steps:

• Start PowerPoint.
    • On the File menu, click Options.
    • Then, click Add-ins.
    • At the bottom of the Add-Ins dialog box, select COM Add-ins and then click
      Go.
    • Click to disable the CoPentaBar add-in.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 11, 2020
  4. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint usage in Outlook online

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile PowerPoint usage in Outlook online :)

jaydeee, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

PowerPoint usage in Outlook online

1. PowerPoint usage in Outlook online - Similar Threads - PowerPoint usage Outlook

2. Some online powerpoints wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some online powerpoints wont download: I've recently made 19 powerpoints for a project, I'm trying to save them as PDFs but 3 of them won't save, I have space on my pc, is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-online-powerpoints-wont-download/76af6ef4-cd24-4b88-a472-8d9456b45906
  3. Some online powerpoints wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some online powerpoints wont download: I've recently made 19 powerpoints for a project, I'm trying to save them as PDFs but 3 of them won't save, I have space on my pc, is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-online-powerpoints-wont-download/76af6ef4-cd24-4b88-a472-8d9456b45906
  4. ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.: No matter what you press, any ALT code selected duplicates. For example, if I type ALT 130, é returns; however, the moment I press any key on the keyboard, another é appears, followed by what I type. I've tried multiple ALT codes, checked proofing and keyboard settings,...
  5. ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.

ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.: No matter what you press, any ALT code selected duplicates. For example, if I type ALT 130, é returns; however, the moment I press any key on the keyboard, another é appears, followed by what I type. I've tried multiple ALT codes, checked proofing and keyboard settings,...
  6. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?: *Shock Tiny [img] 166429
  7. Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Package e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook etc: Good Evening all, I got an issue with Microsoft Office Package. I got subscription under my account with my work company to install onto something like 10 devices. Therefore i went ahead and installed onto my Dell Windows 10 laptop. Recently after doing recent latest...
  8. PowerPoint Online Saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerPoint Online Saving: Hi so im making a school project on PowerPoint ONLINE but i have a problem i dont know how to save my project into my USB folder it says that my project has been saved to one drive but i dont want it in OneDrive i want it into my specific folder please help me i need it for...
  9. Powerpoint online presentation suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powerpoint online presentation suddenly stopped working.: "Error starting online presentation. Cannot connect to this service. Check your network connection and try again". Have used this almost daily for our business then all of the sudden we continuously get this message. Any assistance would be fantastic....
  10. How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint?: Please help been trying for hours to find but can't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-do-i-find-the-link-that-people-can-use-online/878f755b-7463-4477-88d6-360e8b6d9b84