Windows 10: Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

Discus and support Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In Win 7, I had a number of files, for example Alaska Railway where when I clicked on it, a song was sung by Patsy Cline while the program showed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Blucoupe, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Blucoupe Win User

Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

In Win 7, I had a number of files, for example Alaska Railway where when I clicked on it, a song was sung by Patsy Cline while the program showed slides of a train traveling through Alaska. In Win 10 it just shows the slides with no music. This happens on other presentations also. Is this normal or am I missing something?

:)

Blucoupe, Nov 15, 2018

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 15, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Creating a slide show (Windows 10)

Windows doesn't make slide shows. You can do that with Microsoft PowerPoint, which is part of Microsoft Office. PowerPoint is probably the best known program for slide shows. But if you don't access to PowerPoint just run a web search for: software to
    make slide shows on Windows

BulldogXX, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

1. Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead - Similar Threads - Powerpoint viewer does

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  4. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  5. Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?: Powerpoint 2019, Windows 10 Pro In a presentation I have a slide with data followed by three slides with an example. I show the data and ask if everyone understands it. If everyone says YES I want to SKIP the next 3 slides. If someone says NO I want to show the next 3 slides....
  6. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  7. How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?

How to force PowerPoint slide show to just 1/2 the screen?: Good morning, I can split the screen in Windows 10 but when I use PowerPoint in slide show mode it takes over the entire monitor. How can I show Lab work assignments Leading2Lean software package on half the screen and have a PowerPoint slide show with announcements on the...
  8. PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted: Had a update to windows 10 to 2004 version recently. After that 1. Sometimes system auto inputs continuous ........... dots in the input boxes pwd window, search boxeswithout me pressing any keys. Even if i hit Esc key or backspace , system continuous to input dots. 2. If...
  9. Powerpoint music/personal slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Powerpoint music/personal slideshow: Is there a way to make a home made slideshow for music/general entertainment available for public viewing on the internet, not an office/work type presentation....
  10. Music stops while making a slide show video

Music stops while making a slide show video: I am creating a Video using pictures in Windows 10 photo app. I have chosen the classic theme with the Happy Beat music. The problem is that the music ends at around the 1:25 before the end of the video. Is there a way to have the music continue to the end of the video?...