Windows 10: Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

Discus and support Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In Win 7, I had a number of files, for example Alaska Railway where when I clicked on it, a song was sung by Patsy Cline while the program showed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Blucoupe, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Blucoupe Win User

Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

In Win 7, I had a number of files, for example Alaska Railway where when I clicked on it, a song was sung by Patsy Cline while the program showed slides of a train traveling through Alaska. In Win 10 it just shows the slides with no music. This happens on other presentations also. Is this normal or am I missing something?

:)

Blucoupe, Nov 15, 2018

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 15, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Creating a slide show (Windows 10)

Windows doesn't make slide shows. You can do that with Microsoft PowerPoint, which is part of Microsoft Office. PowerPoint is probably the best known program for slide shows. But if you don't access to PowerPoint just run a web search for: software to
    make slide shows on Windows

BulldogXX, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead

1. Powerpoint viewer does not play music, just shows slides instead - Similar Threads - Powerpoint viewer does

2. -Slide Show Wallpapers-

in Windows 10 Customization
    -Slide Show Wallpapers-: Hello, I've just recently gotten this laptop, and while trying to set my background to a slideshow of photos, I noticed that none of my saved photos would show up. I changed the background back to a single photo, and the problem seemed to resolve then. How do I access my...
  3. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  4. Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open Word docs or PowerPoint slides: Every time I try to open slides through PowerPoint or Word document I get a message that says "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor"....
  5. My photo viewer does not show the pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photo viewer does not show the pictures: My photo viewer does not show the pictures. I click on the extra large view button and nothing happens, so I clicked on the large view button, on and on but none of the pictures show up. How can I get that fixed?...
  6. The sequence of a slide show

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The sequence of a slide show: I have a multiple photo slide show, which I want to demonstrate on my Smart TV or DVD player. This slide show is played in order when I watch it on my PC but when I try to show it in the Smart TV, it is mixed up. Why? I numbered them 1-35....
  7. Background picture in slide show does not change

Background picture in slide show does not change: Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10....
  8. Music stops while making a slide show video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music stops while making a slide show video: I am creating a Video using pictures in Windows 10 photo app. I have chosen the classic theme with the Happy Beat music. The problem is that the music ends at around the 1:25 before the end of the video. Is there a way to have the music continue to the end of the video?...
  9. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  10. Slide Show's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...