Windows 10: Powerpoint

Discus and support Powerpoint in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to add audio to my powerpoint. It records fine but will not play back. I keep getting an error message saying audio device is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmyRoach, May 12, 2020.

1. AmyRoach Win User

Powerpoint

I am trying to add audio to my powerpoint. It records fine but will not play back. I keep getting an error message saying

audio device is unavailable.

It was working fine and now just shut off.

HELP!

:)

AmyRoach, May 12, 2020
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Powerpoint :)

jaydeee, May 12, 2020
  3. PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Hi,

There's a possibility that an add-in that is installed and enabled in PowerPoint is causing the problem. For us to sort this out, we suggest checking the add-ins in PowerPoint and verify if a
    CoPentaBar add-in is enabled. Follow these steps:

• Start PowerPoint.
    • On the File menu, click Options.
    • Then, click Add-ins.
    • At the bottom of the Add-Ins dialog box, select COM Add-ins and then click
      Go.
    • Click to disable the CoPentaBar add-in.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 12, 2020
  4. Powerpoint

Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

Hi Drew,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I will certainly assist you.

As you are not able to see the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app which is freely available in Windows Store.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Control Panel on the search bar,then go to Programs and Features, Click View Updates
    • Click the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Powerpoint

1. Powerpoint - Similar Threads - Powerpoint

2. Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint need help?: I just bought my first laptop and when I opened my excel or word it asked me to agree to a license agreement do I have to purchase or subscribe to Microsoft word and all other services or is it free and I just need to accept the license agreement and then I could use it for...
  3. Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Powerpoint starting every time I start my computer?: I have never asked it to be a startup program. Such option does not seem to be in the Powerpoint Options. It is not present on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not present in Settings startup. It is not present in the startup folder when I run shell:startup. It is not...
  4. Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing: Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing I have the free Office Icon But want to know how to add the Live tile for word excel Powerpoint I was told that Office is not free,, but it is I just want to add the Icons without...
  5. Not working Powerpoint close button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working Powerpoint close button: When I was done with a presentation, I saved it, then I tried to close it, it DID NOT WORK. It works in other apps, but this one didn't. So then restarted it. Some times it saves or loses information. I expected it to work. Thank you, Sincerely User....
  6. How do I convert a (confidential) PDF file into PowerPoint?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I convert a (confidential) PDF file into PowerPoint?: Hello How can I convert a PDF file back into Powerpoint? I have Office365 but I can't afford Adobe Acrobat Pro. I tried opening it in MsWord but it is making a bit of a hash of it (with extra pages etc). Note: I can't use any online utilities because the data is commercially...
  7. Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retain metallic material from 3D Builder when inserting into PowerPoint: I have edited a 3D model in 3D Builder and given it a realistic, shiny metallic look. But whenever I add this file to PowerPoint, it loses the metallic material and goes to a matte. The other colours I added are properly transferred to PowerPoint. How do I retain the same...
  8. 3D Builder .3mf .obj - No texture when imported to Powerpoint.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D Builder .3mf .obj - No texture when imported to Powerpoint.: When i import a .3mf or .obj into PowerPoint it does not import the textures, meaning the work i have done to add some realism to my builds is not transferred. I have added 3 images - 1. the 3D Builder .3mf file open in 3D Builder 2. The file preview as i am importing into...
  9. PowerPoint O365 - "unable to play media"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerPoint O365 - "unable to play media": I'm a Office 365 Power user and have been creating .pptx presentations for a long time - often with embedded video. Today I pulled up a .pptx I created last year and the video won't play - I get a very quick "unable to play media" at the bottom of the window. Here's what...
  10. Powerpoint music/personal slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Powerpoint music/personal slideshow: Is there a way to make a home made slideshow for music/general entertainment available for public viewing on the internet, not an office/work type presentation....