Windows 10: Powerpoint

Discus and support Powerpoint in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I want to make the attached picture fainter and use as the background on each slide on Powerpoint. Any ideas please? 29541 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by PaulPatashnik, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Powerpoint

I want to make the attached picture fainter and use as the background on each slide on Powerpoint. Any ideas please?

:)

PaulPatashnik, Nov 11, 2015

2. Hi.. by accident i have deleted powerpoint on my lumia 920 how can i restore it ??

Oh don't worry, you haven't deleted the Powerpoint app on your phone. Powerpoint is opened by selecting a Powerpoint file to open....so download a powerpoint slideshow from SkyDrive, open it and you should be good to go.

Julie fka profjulie, Nov 11, 2015
  3. 1beckers4 Win User
    storage

It's a bunch of downloadable PowerPoints that save to the office PowerPoint thing

1beckers4, Nov 11, 2015
  4. robgr Win User
Thema:

Powerpoint

1. Powerpoint - Similar Threads - Powerpoint

2. Windows 11 excel to powerpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 excel to powerpoint: Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I have an excel document that hooks to a potm file and generates a powerpoint presentation.When users attempt to execute it from a windows 11 machine, I can see the excel doc hooking into the database and pulling the information...
  3. Windows 11 excel to powerpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 excel to powerpoint: Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I have an excel document that hooks to a potm file and generates a powerpoint presentation.When users attempt to execute it from a windows 11 machine, I can see the excel doc hooking into the database and pulling the information...
  4. Loop PowerPoint - Skip First Slide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loop PowerPoint - Skip First Slide: Sending narrated PowerPoint as email attachment. First slide explains that Slide Show should be viewed on a desktop or laptop, with audio on. How can I set up Slide Show to NOT show 1st slide again, but go to 2nd slide when looping?Thank you,OldGurmpyGuy...
  5. Loop PowerPoint - Skip First Slide

Loop PowerPoint - Skip First Slide: Sending narrated PowerPoint as email attachment. First slide explains that Slide Show should be viewed on a desktop or laptop, with audio on. How can I set up Slide Show to NOT show 1st slide again, but go to 2nd slide when looping?Thank you,OldGurmpyGuy...
  6. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  7. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  8. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  9. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: Autosave appears to be broken, or else the attempt to save did not take. I updated an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...
  10. I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover...: I update an existing PowerPoint deck. But I cannot find it via the application, recover files, or within explorer on either OneDrive or locally. What happened?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone powerpoint remnant