Windows 10: Powerpoint

Discus and support Powerpoint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im unable to open any powerpoint document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint/59e7e5d4-ed02-47f7-bfe6-b0af067508af Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chileshe Ng'andu, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Powerpoint

im unable to open any powerpoint document

:)

Chileshe Ng'andu, Dec 1, 2021
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Powerpoint :)

jaydeee, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2217824

Brink, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Powerpoint

Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

Hi Drew,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I will certainly assist you.

As you are not able to see the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app which is freely available in Windows Store.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Control Panel on the search bar,then go to Programs and Features, Click View Updates
    • Click the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Powerpoint

1. Powerpoint - Similar Threads - Powerpoint

2. Powerpoint goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint goes blank: I have been doing online presentations since Covid started, with my powerpoint on my laptop screen, and my notes on a 2nd monitor. Suddenly, anytime I click on my notes, or anything else outside of the powerpoint, my presentation will go blank. I haven't changed anything on...
  3. Powerpoint goes blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint goes blank: I have been doing online presentations since Covid started, with my powerpoint on my laptop screen, and my notes on a 2nd monitor. Suddenly, anytime I click on my notes, or anything else outside of the powerpoint, my presentation will go blank. I haven't changed anything on...
  4. PowerPoint Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint Failure: Hello,I have a question about recovering my powerpoints. I have had several instances over the last year while creating NEW pp that are unable to be saved, unable to be opened, and the storage/size of file is now non-existent. This is work content and crashes at the WORST...
  5. PowerPoint Failure

PowerPoint Failure: Hello,I have a question about recovering my powerpoints. I have had several instances over the last year while creating NEW pp that are unable to be saved, unable to be opened, and the storage/size of file is now non-existent. This is work content and crashes at the WORST...
  6. PowerPoint Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  8. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  9. my powerpoint is not saved

10. Behavior:Win32/PowEmotet.SB in the PowerPoint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Behavior:Win32/PowEmotet.SB in the PowerPoint: hi i downloaded a powerpoint from my teacher and windows defender instantly blocked and it says it removed this threat however im feeling unsafeDetails: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.currently running a scan with malwarebytes but i just want...