Windows 10: powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal

Discus and support powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; a long time ago i used powershell and used one command any yesterday i opened studio code for my work and in terminal i saw the powershell commmand i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by unikupreti, Jun 25, 2022.

1. powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal

a long time ago i used powershell and used one command any yesterday i opened studio code for my work and in terminal i saw the powershell commmand i previously used i cant erase that command and when i press enter it shows error pls help me.

:)

unikupreti, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Read more: Emmet 2.0 in Visual Studio Code

Brink, Jun 25, 2022
  4. CMArbres Win User

powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal

Visual Studio Code Version 1.64.2 now available

The lean and mean, though much like Visual Studio 2022, Version 1.64.2 was released in January and recently updated to address the following issues:

powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal [​IMG]

Current issues can be read here. (Links to GitHub)

The following (46:06) VS Code 1.64 Release Party video streamed live on 03/02/22 gives a useful rundown.

For those who like being at the bleeding edge, nightly Insider builds are available.

powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal [​IMG]

Christophe

CMArbres, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal

1. powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal - Similar Threads - powersell cmd visual

2. windows terminal not working in visual studio code application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows terminal not working in visual studio code application: windows terminal not working in visual studio code application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal-not-working-in-visual-studio-code/b989e787-ce9d-4c76-9ae0-deb99fa7d924
  3. windows terminal not working in visual studio code application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows terminal not working in visual studio code application: windows terminal not working in visual studio code application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal-not-working-in-visual-studio-code/b989e787-ce9d-4c76-9ae0-deb99fa7d924
  4. Visual Studio Code stopped opening terminal in current work directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code stopped opening terminal in current work directory: A few days ago I was programming as usual and then I went to run my project, only for the visual studio code integrated terminal to tell me my file didnt exist. VS code for some reason started running all of my terminals in the windows powershell directory...
  5. Visual Studio Code stopped opening terminal in current work directory

Visual Studio Code stopped opening terminal in current work directory: A few days ago I was programming as usual and then I went to run my project, only for the visual studio code integrated terminal to tell me my file didnt exist. VS code for some reason started running all of my terminals in the windows powershell directory...
  6. powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal

powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal: a long time ago i used powershell and used one command any yesterday i opened studio code for my work and in terminal i saw the powershell commmand i previously used i cant erase that command and when i press enter it shows error pls help me....
  7. Visual Studio Code Terminal path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code Terminal path: Hi,I am a beginner trying to learn GO language and I am using Visual Studio Code. I just noticed that when I load another file the terminal path section below where you write the code does not change, so when I run the .go file it will give an error, the path is still the...
  8. Visual Studio Code Terminal path

Visual Studio Code Terminal path: Hi,I am a beginner trying to learn GO language and I am using Visual Studio Code. I just noticed that when I load another file the terminal path section below where you write the code does not change, so when I run the .go file it will give an error, the path is still the...
  9. Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code: Does anyone know why VS code keeps looking like this when I move my cursor around? It also happens when I minimize it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/1ef1f542-31a9-4955-b1e6-de5d8347abe2
  10. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"