Windows 10: powershell 1.00

Discus and support powershell 1.00 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I delete powershell 1.0 It does not appear in my program list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisHartnett, Jul 2, 2020.

1. powershell 1.00

How do I delete powershell 1.0 It does not appear in my program list

:)

DennisHartnett, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jul 2, 2020
  4. KeithM Win User

powershell 1.00

How to change the WinX menu, including Powershell/Powershell (Admin)

This part intrigues me. As suggested earler, please post a screenshot of the error message. Also, please clarify/test the follwoing:
    1. Can you start PowerShell from the Start Menu?
    2. If you navigate to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group3, does PowerShell launch from the shortcuts there?
    3. If #1 works & #2 doesn't, compare (& post) the target text from each shortcuts properties. For the Start Menu shortcut, right-click & select Open file location to navigate to the Start Menu folder.

Keith

KeithM, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

powershell 1.00

1. powershell 1.00 - Similar Threads - powershell

2. Warning Windows PowerShell id: 300

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Warning Windows PowerShell id: 300: Hi, After installing the latest updates (no V2004), I find two identical warnings at every start:PowerShell ID 300 - Device not ready. ProviderName=Microsoft.PowerShell.Core\FileSystem ExceptionClass=IOExceptionErrorCategory=ErrorId= ErrorMessage=Dispositivo non...
  3. Windows Powershell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Powershell: Recently every time I turn my computer on this screen keeps popping up with Windows Powershell and it is very annoying because you cannot do anything until it goes off the the screen blinks and then you can do what you want to do. I want this off or out of my computer and...
  4. Teach a man to fish (code in PowerShell) and ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Teach a man to fish (code in PowerShell) and ...: So I posted a thread asking for help with a PS script, and then I realized that it's time for me to actually learn PS. I'm no stranger to scripting. Back in the 1970s, I used to write "procedures" in IBM mainframe JCL. In the 80s, I worked for a UNIX workstation company and...
  5. Is the get-aduser commandlet native to Powershell or is it provided by another software...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is the get-aduser commandlet native to Powershell or is it provided by another software...: Is the get-aduser commandlet native to Powershell or is it provided by another software package? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-get-aduser-commandlet-native-to-powershell/41acebc4-7880-4616-823a-ae3e88d6208a
  6. Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Powershell: When clicked, it flashes on and closes down. Already used optionalfeatures.exe to uninstall - reboot and reinstall, but it didn't help. Is there anything else I can try? 161894
  7. PowerShell not-even-noob needs help with script to locate pairs of fil

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerShell not-even-noob needs help with script to locate pairs of fil: I have organized my photos by YYYY-MM-DD for use with Adobe Lightroom. (which works Ok for me, maybe not for everyone else ... ) Until about 2 years ago I shot NEF+JPG, meaning I have both the RAW file and the JPG for every photo. But since I've gotten more proficient in...
  8. How do I uninstall powershell 1.0 or stop it from loading when I startup my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I uninstall powershell 1.0 or stop it from loading when I startup my computer: I stopped powershell 2.0 from executing on my computer but can't stop powershell 1.0 from launching when I boot up. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Powershell Remote Code Excution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Remote Code Excution: I have Powershell Scripts being setup remotely and running on my computer. How do I transfer the logs to the discussion board so someone can look at it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-remote-code-excution/6aa34661-a3ea-4d51-9a6e-cd4c30bb32a8
  10. PowerShell to detect how many video socket and type a PC comes with

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PowerShell to detect how many video socket and type a PC comes with: Hi Everyone, I hope someone can give me some help as I'm getting crazy finding a solution for this. I work in the IT Helpdesk department for a company and we service around 400 PCs. One of our tasks is to keep track of what type of machines and monitors we have (i.e. i7 8gb...