Windows 10: PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry

Discus and support PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it was detected as bad by dell who used Norton power eraser to locate the issues in my computer, Norton says they can not fix it, that Microsoft needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanHout1, Dec 15, 2018.

1. PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry

it was detected as bad by dell who used Norton power eraser to locate the issues in my computer, Norton says they can not fix it, that Microsoft needs to fix it , I came to micorosoft to get help a tech, tried to reinstall Microsoft windows, after the computer restarted a windows said failed contoll access, blocked c memory, I came back to Microsoft and a guy in support got into my computer and made a mess of it, he shut down programs without reinstalling them, tried to open mic which was also a blocked action, never tried to fix the powershell, but shut down all os security and killed Malwarebytes and dell support and assist, then he restarted my computer quickly after closing LogMeIn, it restarted very slowly, was horrible, many icons missing on task bar, I was in shock, I came back to Microsoft and asked again for help, the third guy tell me the second one was a scammer, and I showed him all three from same support page chat in Microsoft, he gets my phone number, calls me while on the phone while another guy on that chat gets into my computer and shut off every service, dell, intel, diagnotics, events, etc, now this time I am terrified to use support at Microsoft and am asking for help from the Microsoft community, not one of those guys fixed the registry error the first one it seemed tried tho and I am horrified by what has happened to me, now I repaired as much as I could the system as it was before coming here this time for help but the registry powershell is still bad and the control access is still blocking any attempt to fix anything, can someone who is a real tech help to fix this nightmare please

***Modify title from : hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to repair it ***

:)

SusanHout1, Dec 15, 2018
  2. A123 Win User

Set Execution Policy in Powershell

I set the Execution Policy in Powershell to unrestricted to run a couple of command lines and then set the policy back to restricted. Does setting the policy to unrestricted for a small period of time harm Windows 10? Does one have to set the policy back
    to restricted or does closing Powershell and relaunching Powershell put the policy back to restricted?

3. Set Execution Policy in Powershell

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will surely assist you with your query.

The execution policy is part of the security strategy of Windows PowerShell. It determines whether you can load configuration files (including your Windows PowerShell profile) and run scripts, and it determines which scripts, if any, must be digitally signed
    before they will run.

Please refer to the link below to know more about Set Execution policy.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh849812.aspx

Hope the above information helps.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 15, 2018
  4. A123 Win User

PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry

Set Execution Policy in Powershell

Thanks for the link that helps me understand the execution policy

Thema:

PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry

1. PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry - Similar Threads - PowerShell Execution policy

2. execution policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    execution policy: on my computer I checked the execution policy. these are the results I got:-MachinePolicy Restricted - UserPolicy Undefined - Process Undefined - CurrentUser Undefined - LocalMachine Unrestrictedis it ok that the localmachine is set to unrestricted. Note: I changed the group...
  3. execution policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    execution policy: on my computer I checked the execution policy. these are the results I got:-MachinePolicy Restricted - UserPolicy Undefined - Process Undefined - CurrentUser Undefined - LocalMachine Unrestrictedis it ok that the localmachine is set to unrestricted. Note: I changed the group...
  4. Group Policy for Powershell Execution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy for Powershell Execution: I enabled "Turn on Script Execution" and only allow signed scripts previously.However, I would like to bypass policy for one specific powershell script without changing my group policy.Is there any way of doing so?I have tried to using the -executionpolicy bypass -file but it...
  5. Group Policy for Powershell Execution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group Policy for Powershell Execution: I enabled "Turn on Script Execution" and only allow signed scripts previously.However, I would like to bypass policy for one specific powershell script without changing my group policy.Is there any way of doing so?I have tried to using the -executionpolicy bypass -file but it...
  6. Group Policy for Powershell Execution

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Execution Policy in Powershell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Execution Policy in Powershell: Hello,For Execution Policy for PowerShell, mine was set to unrestricted, which I changed to restricted, assuming it will make my PC more secure.I tried to learn about this, but I didnt understand whether restricted is the best and the most secure option for someone who uses...
  8. PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry will not stay changed (fixed)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry will not stay changed (fixed): I am having the exact same problem as in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-1-execution-policy-is-bad-in-registry/b2625908-4521-4f49-91de-9cdd8d40e862 I followed the instructions and changed the registry to 'restricted' but...
  9. Cannot Set Execution Policy in Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Set Execution Policy in Powershell: Did not experience this problem until this build (10130) but it may have occurred in the build before that also. As you can see in the attachment, I am in Administrator mode but cannot run a script which installs a dozen or so programs. The programs install if I type a...
  10. Change PowerShell Script Execution Policy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change PowerShell Script Execution Policy in Windows 10: How to: Change PowerShell Script Execution Policy in Windows 10 How to Set PowerShell Script Execution Policy in Windows 10 The PowerShell script execution policies enables you to determine which Windows PowerShell scripts (if any) will be allowed to run on your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power eraser execution policy

2. power eraser flags powershell registry key

3. norton power eraser powershell

4. norton power eraser powershell execution policy,
  5. powershell 1 execution policy is bad in registry,
  6. microsoft powershell registry bad