Windows 10: PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 7 released

Discus and support PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 7 released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Breaking Changes Fix $? to not be $false when native command writes to stderr (#13395) Engine Updates and Fixes Initial work of the subsystem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 7 released

Read more: PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 6 released

:)

Brink, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

PowerShell 7 Preview 6 now available

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/power...l-7-preview-6/

Brink, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7

Source: The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7 | PowerShell

Brink, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7

Source: The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7 | PowerShell

Brink, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

1. PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 7 released - Similar Threads - PowerShell preview released

2. Removing powershell 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing powershell 7: I want to remove powershell 7 which I installed on my systemThis message has been automatically translated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-powershell-7/ab1f7207-9720-4eeb-a6db-4d1949f2a555
  3. Removing powershell 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing powershell 7: I want to remove powershell 7 which I installed on my systemThis message has been automatically translated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-powershell-7/ab1f7207-9720-4eeb-a6db-4d1949f2a555
  4. Powershell 7 !

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Powershell 7 !: Hi, when I use things like SCANNOW I now use Powershell instead of Command prompt. I keep seeing the message "try new cross-platform Powershell 6 ! I have looked in the Microsoft store and and "7" is listed is this the latest ? I guess the next question is "should I download...
  5. Powershell 7 !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell 7 !: Hi, when I use things like SCANNOW I now use Powershell instead of Command prompt. I keep seeing the message "try new cross-platform Powershell 6 ! I have looked in the Microsoft store and and "7" is listed is this the latest ? I guess the next question is "should I download...
  6. Powershell 7 !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.2.0 preview 1 released: Engine Updates and Fixes Change the default fallback encoding for GetEncoding in Start-Transcript to be UTF8 without a BOM (#13732) (Thanks @Gimly!) General Cmdlet Updates and Fixes Update pwsh -? output to match docs (#13748) Fix NullReferenceException in Test-Json...
  8. PowerShell 7 Preview 6 now available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7 Preview 6 now available: Today we shipped PowerShell 7 Preview.6! This release contains a number of new features and many bug fixes from both the community as well as the PowerShell team. See the Release Notes for all the details of what is included in this release. This will be the last preview...
  9. PowerShell 7 Preview 5 now available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7 Preview 5 now available: Today we shipped PowerShell 7 Preview5! This release contains a number of new features and many bug fixes from both the community as well as the PowerShell team. See the Release Notes for all the details of what is included in this release. We are still on track to have one...
  10. The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7

in Windows 10 News
    The Next Release of PowerShell - PowerShell 7: Recently, the PowerShell Team shipped the Generally Available (GA) release of PowerShell Core 6.2. Since that release, we’ve already begun work on the next iteration! We’re calling the next release PowerShell 7, the reasons for which will be explained in this blog post. Why...