Windows 10: powershell asking for permission

Discus and support powershell asking for permission in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; open up roblox, suddenly powershell asking for permission, what should i do?i already made this post, but i just want to post it again to see if maybe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cacano_667, Jun 17, 2021.

1. powershell asking for permission

open up roblox, suddenly powershell asking for permission, what should i do?i already made this post, but i just want to post it again to see if maybe someone could solve it

:)

cacano_667, Jun 17, 2021

2. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 17, 2021
  4. powershell asking for permission

Reset Windows 10 file permissions to default

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you receiving any error message while accessing any files?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Startup troubleshooter.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:
    $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

6. Close the Powershell window

7. Reboot

Method 2: If you are facing issues accessing files, then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This may be caused by incorrect permissions on the files.

You can fix this using these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

powershell asking for permission

1. powershell asking for permission - Similar Threads - powershell asking permission

2. Ask For Permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ask For Permissions: So Um These Few Days Im Getting theseEven tho im not in a family It shows for most of the Build in apps Such as Snip and sketch Camera Photos etc...Pls Help anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-for-permissions/b693d7f5-e919-479a-a836-aee5096285dd
  3. PowerShell Folder Permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerShell Folder Permission: Hi, I am creating script for assign permission to folders. when I run the script , the rule is applied the Parent folder. i aim to set acl only for selected child folders not all child folders, Is it any possible method to solve it. im using function and eachloop for...
  4. PowerShell for no reason asks for permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerShell for no reason asks for permission: Hi, so I was on my Windows 10 today doing some stuff, and then I look at my Taskbar and Powershell was asking for permission. I do not know how happened. Can someone please explain, but I feel as if my PC is getting controlled or something?...
  5. powershell asking for permission

powershell asking for permission: open a game, then powershell asking for permission, is my laptop hacked or what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-asking-for-permission/1aab0e22-4c46-4657-b77b-c8b601f6b0c8
  6. powershell asking for permission

powershell asking for permission: just played some games, when powershell asking for permission, what should i do?, does my laptop have virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/powershell-asking-for-permission/fa5bea7c-db43-4a84-a22c-59b278b92623
  7. Asking permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Asking permission: Every time i try go into certain websites it tells me i need permission to get into them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-permission/497b942a-eb28-4de9-95b5-e56262ff630e
  8. Asking permission

Asking permission: I just logged on to my new computer with my Microsoft account which is an adult account btw and it keeps making me ask for permission and when I click ask for permission it says that something went wrong and it's trying it'sits trying fix it...
  9. Asking for parental permission...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asking for parental permission...?: I tried to open Firefox this morning, and was greeted with a tab telling me to ask for permission from an adult in my family. Not only am I 18 and NOT in a Microsoft family, this wasn’t happening even yesterday. I have no idea how to fix this, and any help online I’ve has not...
  10. "Ask for Permission" Error

"Ask for Permission" Error: I just recently got a gaming laptop for Christmas, a Dell G3 15 3590 to be specific. It runs a 64bit Windows 10 Home OS. I'm part of a Microsoft family and marked as "Child". Anyways, I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so I checked the Xbox Beta app to see the games I could...