Windows 10: Powershell automatically opens

Discus and support Powershell automatically opens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have disabled it in task mgr but it opens every time I log in to my laptop. How do I stop that. I cannot find an uninstall option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Starrider888, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Powershell automatically opens

I have disabled it in task mgr but it opens every time I log in to my laptop. How do I stop that. I cannot find an uninstall option.

:)

Starrider888, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Nobody99 Win User
    Nobody99, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Powershell automatically opens

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Powershell automatically opens :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Powershell automatically opens

1. Powershell automatically opens - Similar Threads - Powershell automatically opens

2. Windows PowerShell automatically runs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PowerShell automatically runs: Hi some days ago Windows PowerShell started running automatically. when it runs, it opens 10 to 15 tasks when I see in the task manager. can someone please help to stop this thing.Thanks...
  3. Windows PowerShell automatically runs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PowerShell automatically runs: Hi some days ago Windows PowerShell started running automatically. when it runs, it opens 10 to 15 tasks when I see in the task manager. can someone please help to stop this thing.Thanks...
  4. Windows PowerShell automatically runs

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Powershell opening on startup

Powershell opening on startup: Everytime I boot my computer three tabs of powershell opens and it says its running WOW64. Why is that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-opening-on-startup/a0acb780-cc21-4ccd-907c-a142ffd4dab2
  6. Powershell opening on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell opening on startup: Everytime I boot my computer three tabs of powershell opens and it says its running WOW64. Why is that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-opening-on-startup/a0acb780-cc21-4ccd-907c-a142ffd4dab2
  7. Powershell opening on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Powershell won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Powershell won't open: When opening powershell I get this error below [ATTACH] I ran sfc /scannnow and it found some items that couldn't be repaired so upon looking into finding what the items were one of them was regarding powershell. I put a link to view the sfc results not only to figure...
  9. Powershell opening at startup.

Powershell opening at startup.: Hello, Powershell kees popping up whenever my PC starts up. The location is C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe This also was popping up when I had Windows 7. Norton's doesn't detect anything wrong. Can someone please help???...
  10. PowerShell can't open

PowerShell can't open: I need help. Why can't I open the PowerShell window? It keeps on saying "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". How to solve this problem? What is the restrictions tho? Can somebody help...