Windows 10: powershell cmdlet for system properties performance

Discus and support powershell cmdlet for system properties performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello is there powershell cmdlet performance in system properties to like edit it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by elfmcskidy, Aug 16, 2021.

1. powershell cmdlet for system properties performance

Hello is there powershell cmdlet performance in system properties to like edit it ?

:)

elfmcskidy, Aug 16, 2021

2. PowerShell cmdlet to manage audio devices

Hi,

I would love to see even more PowerShell cmdlets that let you manage the native settings in Windows 10.

I have two topics I would appreciate if someone from Microsoft could shed some light on

• Is there a long term goal to release PowerShell cmdlets for all settings you can configure in the Windows 10 GUI/Control panel?
    • It would be great to get native PowerShell cmdlet to managing audio/recording devices. To be able to select/change the default playback and recording devices could be of big help in an enterprise environment. One example could be to make sure the correct
      speaker and mic are selected when running a video conference system based on Windows 10.

Are the above topics something that are planned for future Windows 10 releases?

Regards Erik

* Moved from Insider *

Erik Droszcz, Aug 16, 2021
  3. sml156 Win User
    No PowerShell cmdlets recognized

I don't usually use ISE but it also worked for me

powershell cmdlet for system properties performance [​IMG]

sml156, Aug 16, 2021
  4. powershell cmdlet for system properties performance

PowerShell script run - Cmdlets

Greetings - in the last month my role (support for Microsoft) has begun running database searches using PowerShell ISE - the procedure and software I was given by Microsoft to follow specified PowerShell ISE, not PowerShell. The first week or so the searches
    seemed to run fine and I got good results returned. Then the searches stopped successfully executing. I got various error messages, or just illogical results, and so I tried reinstalling PowerShell a couple of times, with no success. On Friday 8/12 I upgraded
    to Win10 Anniversary Ed. I still can't successfully run a PowerShell ISE search request. So, I'm hoping the Forum can help:

1. When I Run a request I get this pop-up: "Run only scripts that you trust. While scripts from the internet can be useful, this script can potentially harm your computer. If you trust this script, use the Unbock-File cmdlet to allow the script to run without
    this warning message. Do you want to run ...". I then get 3 options 1) Do not run, 2) Run Once, 3) Suspend.

My understanding is that the "Unbock-File cmdlet" is a single-feature command that manipulates objects in Windows PowerShell. Where should I insert the "Unbock-File cmdlet" ? I trust the script because it was provided to me by Microsoft.

2. I've been selecting option 2) Run Once. The script will then run for a while, and then I get this error message "[Expression Error] The import Cosmos.Document matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?"

How do resolve this issue? Reinstalling PowerShell has not seemed to help.

Any help much appreciated!

Jacqui Schultz, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

powershell cmdlet for system properties performance

1. powershell cmdlet for system properties performance - Similar Threads - powershell cmdlet system

2. Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below: Error :Invoke-Command-Authentication Credssp -Credential $Credential-ComputerName node1 -Scriptblock $test[centralserver:] Connecting to remote server centralserver:failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request. A computer policy does...
  3. Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below: Error :Invoke-Command-Authentication Credssp -Credential $Credential-ComputerName node1 -Scriptblock $test[centralserver:] Connecting to remote server centralserver:failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request. A computer policy does...
  4. Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet: When I run the Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet I get the following message;Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus : Operation could not complete because the currently connected account does not have the required security rights to perform this operation.I have the...
  5. Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet: When I run the Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet I get the following message;Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus : Operation could not complete because the currently connected account does not have the required security rights to perform this operation.I have the...
  6. PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...: HI, I am trying to install a powershellmodule and getting the below error message. install-module : The term 'install-module' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included,...
  7. Why do signed PowerShell cmdlets run slower than unsigned cmdlets on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Why do signed PowerShell cmdlets run slower than unsigned cmdlets on Windows 10?: [ATTACH]A cmdlet is a lightweight command that is used in the Windows PowerShell environment. The Windows PowerShell runtime invokes these cmdlets within the context of […] This article Why do signed PowerShell cmdlets run slower than unsigned cmdlets on Windows 10? first...
  8. No System Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    No System Properties: Here's a major issue I have: Where are the System Properties? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-system-properties/cef9b780-93c4-412d-b081-0ec1cc22f888
  9. WINDOWS POWERSHELL ALL THE GET-CMDLETS FOR WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS POWERSHELL ALL THE GET-CMDLETS FOR WINDOWS 10 CLIENTS: Today i am sharing commands like GET-ADDDOMAIN only for windows powershell cmdlets Some commands are suitable for windows clients os Some commands are suitable for windows server os some get cmdlets needs put more parameters , but i dont know full parameters , so i...
  10. No PowerShell cmdlets recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    No PowerShell cmdlets recognized: Running powershell as Administrator or running the ISE as Administrator (which shows Admin at top of one of the two images) isn't returning what I am expecting for looking at tasks scheduled. Any idea what's up with the output in the images? I was running Windows 7 Home...