Windows 10: Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below

Discus and support Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Error :Invoke-Command-Authentication Credssp -Credential $Credential-ComputerName node1 -Scriptblock $test[centralserver:] Connecting to remote server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by m.jadhav, Aug 24, 2022.

1. m.jadhav Win User

Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below

Error :Invoke-Command-Authentication Credssp -Credential $Credential-ComputerName node1 -Scriptblock $test[centralserver:] Connecting to remote server centralserver:failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request. A computer policy does not allow the delegation of the user credentials to the target computer. Use gpedit.msc and look at the following policy: Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Credentials Delegation -> Allow Delegating Fresh Credentials.Verify that it is enabled and configured with an SPN appropri

:)

m.jadhav, Aug 24, 2022

2. Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP e

Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP encryption oracle remediation",

I couldn’t figure out why I’m getting the message in the screenshot below as I applied “Remote desktop connection”. The resources and documentation in the internet doesn’t solve the problem

What could be the issue here?

Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below [​IMG]

jamal numan, Aug 24, 2022
  3. powershell "Get-Help : Unable to find type [uint8]"

Thanks for your feedback. get-help cmdlet cannot provide you information for Get-DOPercentageMaxBackgroundBandwidth cmdlet because this not a Microsoft powershell command.

PowerShell Module Browser will provides you information for every Microsoft cmdlet and your suggested cmdlets are not listed.

Those cmdlets are not part of Windows Pro.

JoseBeltre, Aug 24, 2022
  4. Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below

PowerShell cmdlet to manage audio devices

Hi,

I would love to see even more PowerShell cmdlets that let you manage the native settings in Windows 10.

I have two topics I would appreciate if someone from Microsoft could shed some light on

• Is there a long term goal to release PowerShell cmdlets for all settings you can configure in the Windows 10 GUI/Control panel?
    • It would be great to get native PowerShell cmdlet to managing audio/recording devices. To be able to select/change the default playback and recording devices could be of big help in an enterprise environment. One example could be to make sure the correct
      speaker and mic are selected when running a video conference system based on Windows 10.

Are the above topics something that are planned for future Windows 10 releases?

Regards Erik

* Moved from Insider *

Erik Droszcz, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below

1. Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below - Similar Threads - Powershell cmdlet Invoke

2. PowerShell password authentication failed for user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerShell password authentication failed for user: Hi,I am learning database management and the course has exercises using PowerShell. We practice creating user by connecting to Postgres, but also to do so locally with command:PS C:\Users\*me*> createuser --interactiveEnter name of role to add: test_interactiveShall the new...
  3. PowerShell password authentication failed for user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell password authentication failed for user: Hi,I am learning database management and the course has exercises using PowerShell. We practice creating user by connecting to Postgres, but also to do so locally with command:PS C:\Users\*me*> createuser --interactiveEnter name of role to add: test_interactiveShall the new...
  4. PowerShell password authentication failed for user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request: Hi,I am trying to run the below powershell script using AWS ssm automation. This script will run as SSM Administrator and will try to enable the iscsi service by running the script as domain user account authenticated with CredSSP. Windows version:...
  6. CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request

CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request: Hi,I am trying to run the below powershell script using AWS ssm automation. This script will run as SSM Administrator and will try to enable the iscsi service by running the script as domain user account authenticated with CredSSP. Windows version:...
  7. Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below

Powershell cmdlet : Invoke- command with CredSSP authentication fails with error as below: Error :Invoke-Command-Authentication Credssp -Credential $Credential-ComputerName node1 -Scriptblock $test[centralserver:] Connecting to remote server centralserver:failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request. A computer policy does...
  8. PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...: HI, I am trying to install a powershellmodule and getting the below error message. install-module : The term 'install-module' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included,...
  9. Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP e

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP e: Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP encryption oracle remediation", I couldn’t figure out why I’m getting the message in the screenshot below as I applied “Remote desktop connection”. The resources and documentation in the internet doesn’t...
  10. No PowerShell cmdlets recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    No PowerShell cmdlets recognized: Running powershell as Administrator or running the ISE as Administrator (which shows Admin at top of one of the two images) isn't returning what I am expecting for looking at tasks scheduled. Any idea what's up with the output in the images? I was running Windows 7 Home...