Windows 10: Powershell command for Intune AutoPilot

Discus and support Powershell command for Intune AutoPilot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, New to InTune and Powershell, please be aware. I found no category for this to fit under so its going to be in wrong group for sure. I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve M_ELC, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Powershell command for Intune AutoPilot

Hello,

New to InTune and Powershell, please be aware. I found no category for this to fit under so its going to be in wrong group for sure.

I need to import all my students computers to AutoPilot so I can start using InTune more for rolling out programs and also reimages. I was told to use autopilot and was given this command below to use to gather info in a CSV. It fails :

"PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-ADComputer -filter * -Properties *select name, serialnumber, operationsystem, ProductID out-file c:\temp\AutoPilot.csv"

We need to rollout a locked browser to all student computers to replace the old version.

So what I understand is I need to get info from at least the laptop OU as we are phasing out desktops one day but am not getting info required from using powershell. I have got a list of names but this is not what is required.

Powershell command for Intune AutoPilot 58ff5288-e401-445a-b3dc-f6f1f2e2551a?upload=true.png

Thank you for assisting.

:)

Steve M_ELC, Mar 10, 2020

2. Autopilot Profiles: Azure /Intune.

In the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard I am able to both create and configure Autopilot profiles and (once it’s working) register devices to apply those Autopilot profiles to.

In the Azure Intune Dashboard I am able to do the exact same functions as mentioned above in the Microsoft Partner Center by navigating:

• Open Azure
    • Open InTune
    • Click Device Enrollment
    • Click Windows Enrollment
    • In this GUI there are options for Windows Autopilot

The odd thing is that for the same customer I can configure Autopilot in two different places. Additionally, if I create a profile in one location, it does not propagate to the other. I can have two completely different profiles in each place.

How is it determined which is the profile that will be used for Autopilot if I have one in each place? Is one being phased out? Thanks for any information that you can provide.

Also, what would happen if we had a device from a completely different source than Ingram? Like we inherited a client that already had PC’s, and we wanted to onboard them with the Azure/InTune stack? Would we not be able to register
    those devices? I don’t think Ingram would interested in taking requests for devices that they didn’t even sell.

Thank you.

JohneSanchez4994, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Powershell command for Intune AutoPilot

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Powershell command for Intune AutoPilot

1. Powershell command for Intune AutoPilot - Similar Threads - Powershell command Intune

2. Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system: I recently purchased a used computer from an Ebay retailer. The computer appears to be registered with Intune/Autopilot program and I cannot install Windows on the machine due to a requirement to enter “School” or “Work” credentials, which I do not have. Is there a way to...
  3. Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system: I recently purchased a used computer from an Ebay retailer. The computer appears to be registered with Intune/Autopilot program and I cannot install Windows on the machine due to a requirement to enter “School” or “Work” credentials, which I do not have. Is there a way to...
  4. Powershell command

Powershell command: Hi How can i get a list via powershell commandof expired users password in AD like this screenshot.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-command/54833831-89ba-4641-a5b2-2d55e848aab8
  5. Powershell command

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell command: Hi How can i get a list via powershell commandof expired users password in AD like this screenshot.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-command/54833831-89ba-4641-a5b2-2d55e848aab8
  6. Powershell command

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Onboarding OOBE laptops to Intune Autopilot - Defender Install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Onboarding OOBE laptops to Intune Autopilot - Defender Install: When we onboard new laptops to Intune through Autopilot, how can we make sure that the Microsoft Defender 365 is installed as soon as the user computer is onboarded? Is there any policy that needs to be setup in order to get that laptop to be on Windows Defender portal so...
  8. Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune

Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune: Microsoft Azure is excellent, But I want a mentioned or script that forces a computer to connect to Intune on Hybrid Join. Group policies fail to enroll via VPNs. Does any one has script that forces intune to install and setup on a Windows 10 computer....
  9. Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Powershell Script to Enroll computers into Intune: Microsoft Azure is excellent, But I want a mentioned or script that forces a computer to connect to Intune on Hybrid Join. Group policies fail to enroll via VPNs. Does any one has script that forces intune to install and setup on a Windows 10 computer....
  10. powershell commands

powershell commands: I would like a PowerShell ISE command to open a .flac file at a certain time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-commands/ea3b6d02-cddd-419d-9ba5-a18f14e67ba5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell command to see if i am autopilot device

2. powershell syntax for autopilot