Windows 10: powershell commands

Discus and support powershell commands in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like a PowerShell ISE command to open a .flac file at a certain time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christopher Trexler, Mar 19, 2021.

1. powershell commands

I would like a PowerShell ISE command to open a .flac file at a certain time

:)

Christopher Trexler, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Uninstall Photo app by using Powershell command

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for posting your response.

I apologize for the miscommunication. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• 1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3. Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

• get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage ( check the spacing)
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Joan Pin Win User

powershell commands

Windows PowerShell instead of Command Window

This issue in the Context Menu usually occurs if changes were made in the registry. May we know if you made any changes in the value of the registry of your device?

Based from the result of the SFC tool, there are some corrupted files found in the system. We suggest that you continue with the troubleshooting steps using the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
      Enter.

Let us know if the steps provided above works for you.

Joan Pin, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

powershell commands

1. powershell commands - Similar Threads - powershell commands

2. When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.: PS C:\windows\system32> dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth : The term 'dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if...
  3. When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I run powershell as an admin I'm getting the following when running commands.: PS C:\windows\system32> dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth : The term 'dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if...
  4. I cant use Clear content command on Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use Clear content command on Powershell: I want to clear contents of the specific location in Program Files x86\steam.My desired command aligns as: clc –path C:\"Program Files x86"\Steam\userdata\[My Steam ID]\440\remote*so the full console interface goes like:PS C:\Program Files x86\Steam\userdata\[My Steam...
  5. I cant use Clear content command on Powershell

I cant use Clear content command on Powershell: I want to clear contents of the specific location in Program Files x86\steam.My desired command aligns as: clc –path C:\"Program Files x86"\Steam\userdata\[My Steam ID]\440\remote*so the full console interface goes like:PS C:\Program Files x86\Steam\userdata\[My Steam...
  6. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  7. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  8. Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?: I have been searching for a fix for my StickyNote since it just loads up but then my sticky notes won't show up and the app will automatically close itself. Then I came across this PowerShell command which was said to solve the issue:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name...
  9. Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?

Is this a safe PowerShell Command for fixing StickyNote won't open?: I have been searching for a fix for my StickyNote since it just loads up but then my sticky notes won't show up and the app will automatically close itself. Then I came across this PowerShell command which was said to solve the issue:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name...
  10. Command Prompt/PowerShell/Terminal doesn't give any output when running almost any .exe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt/PowerShell/Terminal doesn't give any output when running almost any .exe...: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro installed on it.I have noticed that I cannot run almost any .exe file within the Command Prompt, Terminal nor PowerShell to execute.It doesn't give me any output at all.See the screenshot:my PATH variables looks ok:I have tried...