Windows 10: PowerShell Editor Services Roadmap

Discus and support PowerShell Editor Services Roadmap in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the last year we have committed to making the PowerShell editing experience in Visual Studio Code a rich and productive cross-platform alternative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

PowerShell Editor Services Roadmap

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/power...vices-roadmap/

:)

Brink, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available

Source: Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available

Source: Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. PowerShell Editor Services Roadmap - Similar Threads - PowerShell Editor Services

2. New Photos app roadmap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Photos app roadmap: Recently we got a new Photos app and the headline feature is iCloud integration. While I don't have anything against this feature, it is frustrating that iCloud integration is getting prioritised over cleaning up the mess that's Windows <--> Android ecosystem photo...
  3. New Photos app roadmap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Photos app roadmap: Recently we got a new Photos app and the headline feature is iCloud integration. While I don't have anything against this feature, it is frustrating that iCloud integration is getting prioritised over cleaning up the mess that's Windows <--> Android ecosystem photo...
  4. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  5. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  6. The New Microsoft 365 Roadmap is Live

in Windows 10 News
    The New Microsoft 365 Roadmap is Live: Today our new Microsoft 365 Roadmap is live! We are excited to share this new version of our roadmap, that brings together Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10 into one destination. [ATTACH] In addition to retaining all the current information and...
  7. Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap: Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap In addition to web APIs, the extension API allows extensions to achieve deeper integration with the browser host. This API gives developers access to Microsoft Edge’s browser features such as tab and window manipulation. Check out...
  8. Roadmap to Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Roadmap to Win10: http://ct.zdnet.com/clicks?t=1769925...rand=ZDNET&s=5 Some unfamiliar information from Ed Bott at ZDNet. I've got some of the GWX files but they won't open. *Huh 5518
  9. Updated: Windows 10 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Updated: Windows 10 Roadmap: Updated: Windows 10 Roadmap *Wink Take an inside look The Windows 10 roadmap provides a snapshot of what we’ve recently made generally available, released into public preview, are still developing and testing, or are no longer developing. Source:...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Roadmap: This document provides a peek into what's next for Visual Studio. It captures some of the significant features we are currently committed to, and a rough timeframe for when you can expect to see them. It is not a comprehensive list of all new features in Visual Studio, but is...