Windows 10: powershell equivalent of linux smbclient

Discus and support powershell equivalent of linux smbclient in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ye_sh1thead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v63pv0/powershell_equivalent_of_linux_smbclient/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ye_sh1thead, Jun 6, 2022.

1. powershell equivalent of linux smbclient

/u/ye_sh1thead, Jun 6, 2022
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Jun 6, 2022
  3. PowerShell is open sourced and is available on Linux/macOS

Gee, I really wish my linux server had powershell! - Said nobody ever.

Easy Rhino, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Silverel Win User

powershell equivalent of linux smbclient

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

powershell equivalent of linux smbclient

1. powershell equivalent of linux smbclient - Similar Threads - powershell equivalent linux

2. What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...: Hi,I used this methodwritten in topic in Linux terminal and it worked like a VPN for me but since I have changed my OS to Windows I cannot find equivalent for this command... Any help will be appreciatedinstalled putty but it seems there is no such option there...Thank you...
  3. What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...: Hi,I used this methodwritten in topic in Linux terminal and it worked like a VPN for me but since I have changed my OS to Windows I cannot find equivalent for this command... Any help will be appreciatedinstalled putty but it seems there is no such option there...Thank you...
  4. What is the equivalent of linux terminal command: "SSH -NCD <port> <user@vpsserver>" in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. run smbclient from terminal window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run smbclient from terminal window: I want to run a python script in order to identify the version of SMB in a server.This script has the following code:server = args.server p = subprocess.Popen['smbclient', '-NL',server], stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE It seems run for LINUX, but how I can...
  6. Is there an equivalent of acpi=off of linux on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there an equivalent of acpi=off of linux on Windows 10?: I noticed that an old laptop I have here has a broken ACPI and it always shuts down whenever any OS (including vista, 7, 10, linux) tries to bring up any display resolution above the boot resolution. But it does work fine with acpi=off of linux kernel (it mainly breaks the...
  7. Linux command in Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linux command in Windows PowerShell: When did Windows incorporate Linux command in PowerShell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linux-command-in-windows-powershell/a5a16d50-78a3-4d90-9965-d60d3b550231
  8. Please tell me what the powershell equivalent for this command line prompt.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please tell me what the powershell equivalent for this command line prompt.: Please tell me what the powershell equivalent for this command line item is: c:\del /s/q/f d\*.* I am trying to delete all the files on my D drive. I get the following error: The item at D:\ has children and the Recurse parameter was not specified. I have spent hours...
  9. "Reset Hub" - any command line or powershell equivalent?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Reset Hub" - any command line or powershell equivalent?: Hi experts, I have a USB device that will malfunction from time to time and I've found by pressing the 'Reset Hub' button to disable/enable the Root Hub to which this device is connected, things will go back to normal once again. [img] The thing is, I'd like to see...
  10. Linux swap equivalent in Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Linux swap equivalent in Windows?: Hello, When I'm using Ubuntu, my hard drive is much noisier, so I was thinking that it's because of the SWAP feature, (Because with Windows it's quiet) Does Windows have an equivalent for SWAP (But it's just not really using it, because today's systems have enough...