Windows 10: Powershell error

Discus and support Powershell error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i am trying to add the below code into windows powershell to fix my spotify app# Get all the provisioned packages $Packages = get-item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AyushGarg4, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Powershell error

Hi i am trying to add the below code into windows powershell to fix my spotify app# Get all the provisioned packages $Packages = get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications' Get-ChildItem # Filter the list if provided a filter $PackageFilter = $args[0] if [string]::IsNullOrEmpty$PackageFilter { echo "No filter specified, attempting to re-register all provisioned apps." } else { $Packages = $Packages where {$_.Name -like $PackageFilter} if $Packages -eq $null { echo "No provisioned apps match the specified filter." exit } else { echo

:)

AyushGarg4, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 14, 2021
  3. KeithM Win User
    How to change the WinX menu, including Powershell/Powershell (Admin)

This part intrigues me. As suggested earler, please post a screenshot of the error message. Also, please clarify/test the follwoing:
    1. Can you start PowerShell from the Start Menu?
    2. If you navigate to %localappdata%\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group3, does PowerShell launch from the shortcuts there?
    3. If #1 works & #2 doesn't, compare (& post) the target text from each shortcuts properties. For the Start Menu shortcut, right-click & select Open file location to navigate to the Start Menu folder.

Keith

KeithM, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Powershell error

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Powershell error

1. Powershell error - Similar Threads - Powershell error

2. DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error...: Hello Microsoft, I have problems with my windows 10 laptop.Every time I opened my Windows Explorer in doesn't work, it stay as a white background then when I click the close button it hangs. Then when I opened my task manager, click the windows explorer, it doesn't say 'end...
  3. Powershell error

Powershell error: Hi i am trying to add the below code into windows powershell to fix my spotify app# Get all the provisioned packages $Packages = get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications' Get-ChildItem # Filter the list if provided a filter...
  4. PowerShell Error

PowerShell Error: I have been encountering this issue for the past week but I am not sure how long I have had it could be up to about 3-4 months I am wondering what I can do to Fix this error or repair PowerShell...Windows PowerShellCopyright C Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Try...
  5. PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell error : Install-module is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet on Powershell...: HI, I am trying to install a powershellmodule and getting the below error message. install-module : The term 'install-module' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included,...
  6. error in opening serial port with Powershell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error in opening serial port with Powershell: Hello, I have installed a plug-and-play measurement instrument, with a USB terminal, and it appears as a serial COM port. In windows device manager, COM3 is the only port. with properties / main tab, the status says that the device works properly. I want exchange API...
  7. After recent Win10 Cumulative Updates Powershell Get-ProcessMitigation Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After recent Win10 Cumulative Updates Powershell Get-ProcessMitigation Error: Not sure how far back this issue goes, but with recent Win10 Cumulative Updates KB4592440 and KB4598230, powershell command Get-ProcessMitigation fails with "Requested registry access is not allowed". Fails via remote and on-box. -Fullpolicy fails with same error, but...
  8. error in powershell command

in Windows 10 Customization
    error in powershell command: error in powershell command Getting Hardware Hash Script Command Install-Script -Name Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=627338&clcid=0x409...
  9. i was installing microsoft store from powershell and i got an error what should i do now?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i was installing microsoft store from powershell and i got an error what should i do now?: this is the error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-installing-microsoft-store-from-powershell/ffda9db0-157b-4136-9e2a-9699bff9a408
  10. Windows10 Apps missing & PowerShell error

Windows10 Apps missing & PowerShell error: Hi! I reformated my windows10 recently and i noticed the windows10 apps, such as microsoft store, microsoft photos and groove music, are missing. I tried to solve the problem through writting some code lines on windows powershell as admin but nothing happens, or some red text...