Windows 10: Powershell for Printers Question

Discus and support Powershell for Printers Question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, does anyone have a work around to adding a tray (to set the following like in the screenshot) with powershell? [img] 150911 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Janothin, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Janothin Win User

Powershell for Printers Question

Hi all, does anyone have a work around to adding a tray (to set the following like in the screenshot) with powershell?

Powershell for Printers Question [​IMG]

:)

Janothin, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Powershell for Printers Question - Similar Threads - Powershell Printers Question

2. PowerShell novice general questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell novice general questions: I wrote my first DOS bat file in 1988 and when PowerShell arrived I largely ignored it. Now circumstances have contrived to entice me into exploring its utility. Having now written a small script it is obvious PowerShell is much more than simply a turbocharged DOS CMD prompt...
  3. Device and Printer question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device and Printer question: So my Gamepad has always show then icon that look like "clock" when I first go in the window then disappear lil after what exactly does that lil icon mean? submitted by /u/need2crash [link] [comments]...
  4. printer questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer questions: i have the brother hl l2340d printer and it loses the network al the time. i put a wifi extender next to it and it still loses the wifi connection more that not. it has a printer port and nothing else, so does anyone happen to know if this model can be wired thru the network...
  5. printer questions

in Windows 10 Support
    printer questions: i have the brother hl l2340d printer and it loses the network al the time. i put a wifi extender next to it and it still loses the wifi connection more that not. it has a printer port and nothing else, so does anyone happen to know if this model can be wired thru the network...
  6. remove OneNote printer with powershell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    remove OneNote printer with powershell: [ATTACH] Hi world, I d like to remove OneNote printer with powershell but it does not work and one printer is not listed (OneNote) any help will be apreciated....
  7. PowerShell Core Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell Core Question: Hi,i just found out that PowerShell core now exists, so my question is if one day a now major windows 10 update will eventually see the official release of PowerShell core where it's standard on windows 10,since its not intended to replace windows PowerShell,and it will be...
  8. Sending files to a printer in PowerShell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending files to a printer in PowerShell: In Windows 7 with the command prompt I could issue the following commands: net use lpt1 \\computer-name\printer-name /persistent:yes copy /A filename.txt lpt1 These assign the identifier lpt1 to a shared printer on a USB port. On my Windows 10 machine none of these...
  9. Printer question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer question: Currently running a Canon Pixma m925. We like it because it has AirPrint and up until today has worked well. But now it spits an error b200 code which seems to be print head related. I guess it’s clogged but we tried cleaning it and still get the issue. I am mulling over...
  10. Homegroup Printer Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup Printer Question: Hey guys. Trying to setup our home printer across a network. It worked fine in Windows 7 and it did work fine post upgrade but, following a clean install of Windows 10 it won't connect and brings up an error about how Unable to connect to Printer. It's a HP Photosmart...