Windows 10: Powershell GUI Change

Discus and support Powershell GUI Change in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I recently notice that my powershell change his skin and i don't why. I try to run sfc command but nothing has been found. try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXHelperXx, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Powershell GUI Change

Hi everyone!
    I recently notice that my powershell change his skin and i don't why.
    I try to run sfc command but nothing has been found. try to uncheck powershell 2.0 from turn windows features off or on but no luck.

The powershell work perfect on cmd terminal but not for himself.
    Need you help
    Thank you!

Powershell GUI Change [​IMG]

:)

xXHelperXx, Apr 25, 2017
  2. Calfe Win User

Windows 10 issue "Subst" command doesn't work

Hmmm .. Strange behavior .. It appears the Privileges that Explorer.Exe runs in have change in Windows 10 ..
    In Windows 7 and presumably 8 Explorer.Exe runs with BuiltIN\admin and Local Group Admin Privileges
    .. In Windows 10 these are explicitly Denied ..

The behavior I see is: Drives that are created from a Non-Elevated Powershell command, are visible and accessible from the Windows 10 GUI
    .. Drives created in an Elevated Powershell are not Visible in the Windows 10 GUI ..

Strange part: .. Within PowerShell it does not matter .. The Subst Drives are available regardless of the Elevation
    in which they are created .. Create a Drive from an Elevated
    Powershell and it is available to a non elevated Powershell ..

I wonder if it is possible to change the privileges the Explorer.Exe runs with without wrecking the Windows 10 GUI ??

Calfe, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Tunngle Network Adapter priority cannot be changed

I'm not sure where I read it but this GUI feature is deprecated and shouldn't be seen. A PowerShell command to change the adapter "metric" is supposed to be used instead.

I found it

Cannot change Network Binding Order in Windows 10

(BING search for

powershell NIC metric site:answers.microsoft.com

)

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Powershell GUI Change

I fined the solution. this was the font of the powershell.
    Solved!

xXHelperXx, Apr 26, 2017
Thema:

Powershell GUI Change

1. Powershell GUI Change - Similar Threads - Powershell GUI Change

2. Changing powershell language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing powershell language: Hello,I've first noticed this with winget, but today I found out that my entire powershell app is set to Russian while the rest of the OS is set to Finnish w/ a Polish keyboard complicated situation. While I've used windows in Russian in the past, it was on my previous...
  3. Changing powershell language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing powershell language: Hello,I've first noticed this with winget, but today I found out that my entire powershell app is set to Russian while the rest of the OS is set to Finnish w/ a Polish keyboard complicated situation. While I've used windows in Russian in the past, it was on my previous...
  4. Change GUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change GUI: Is it possible to change my GUI?This is what i have right nowI want this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-gui/0d65a412-79f1-4564-8529-3bf9551c613e
  5. Can I change back to the old GUI?

in Cortana
    Can I change back to the old GUI?: This morning I found that my Windows Store was corrupted, and in the process of trying all these different ways to get it back I installed a Windows Update from somewhere on the Microsoft website, and once I had for the Store installed and went to the start menu to open it,...
  6. Changing PowerShell Icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing PowerShell Icon: So , i've been trying to make Windows 10 Look as close as possible to Linux.So far it's been going great , till i got to PowerShell. I've installed Chocolatey so i have a package manager and it's really great , but i tried changing the icon and it's just not working. I wantd...
  7. Adding computer to domain successful in GUI but always fails in powershell (administrator)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adding computer to domain successful in GUI but always fails in powershell (administrator): Hello, I am able add computer to domain using GUI but from powershell I am always getting below error. Please help. You have exceeded the maximum number of computer accounts you are allowed to create in this domain. Contact your system administrator to have this limit...
  8. OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?: I am trying to setup the VPN service provided by my Nighthawk AC1900 Router. I think that the service/router side is setup. Now I am trying to get the client side going. On this Windows 10 client laptop I have installed OpenVPN GUI. It's running according to Task Manager and...
  9. GUI

in Windows 10 Support
    GUI: Has anybody else got this GUI don't know how I got ir presume it came down from an upgrade. It really is brilliant but what I want to know is can I change it? 102886
  10. Powershell displays different folder names than GUI

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell displays different folder names than GUI: Hi, I have just installed Windows 10 and the following problem occured: Ihave set Polish language as the language of the OS but when I am trying to view my files in Powershell the default folders (Users, Pictures, etc.) are all in English (while in GUI I can see only...