Windows 10: Powershell high RAM usage

Discus and support Powershell high RAM usage in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I had the same problem as this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khaled Nasr, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Powershell high RAM usage

Hello, I had the same problem as this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-sudden-high-ram-usage/91ddc805-c89c-49b3-9ec1-8e328a9fab80I downloaded FRST and got the FRST.txt and Addition.txt ready, but do not know how to proceed.Thank you!

:)

Khaled Nasr, Mar 21, 2023

2. Powershell sudden high ram usage

Hi there!. i have a laptop with windows 10. first time it was 7 but in august i changed to 10 and first thing i noticed powershell was using just 10-20mb of ram that i didnt care about, BUT after i turned off windows security due its 300mb ram usage (iam 4gb ram so every mb is important for my work). i installed some vpn's to open telegram links of homework (internet issues) so some of them worked and some didn't but after that i noticed powershell ram usage became almost 1gb everytime i boot! i freaked about it but because i heard hackers are using powershell. so its been almost a week of this situation but i always end powershell tasks on startup but i was thinking of a solution if could. Thanks for reading <3

AliThe killer, Mar 21, 2023
  3. J.Panda Win User
    Powershell suspiciously high ram usage

Lately, Powershell pops up for less than a second, and I see it hogging 2 GB of ram in the task manager. It's obviously malware, but I can't seem to remove it.

In a similar post here. the moderator adviced the user to download a recovery tool from the following link:

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Then, the user had to scan the PC with it, upload 2 logs and proceed with the removal. Anyone here who can help me fix this thing? Obviously virous scanning with WIndows Defender and BitDefender didn't work...

J.Panda, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Powershell high RAM usage

High Ram Usage

Hi there,

So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 (itlo5) 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I look in task manager. The ram usage has always been around 80%. I have tried to clean install windows (which removes all bloatware from the manufacturer) but there is still high ram usage. My old HP laptop had the same amount of ram as this laptop (4GB) but the speed of the ram was slower. And the ram usage had been lower than this laptop!

Thanks

Eknoor Singh1, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Powershell high RAM usage

1. Powershell high RAM usage - Similar Threads - Powershell high RAM

2. powershell high ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powershell high ram usage: Hello, a couple of days ago i've noticed that my laptop suddenly ran slower than usual, working and on games. This prompted me to examine the cause of this, which is when I noticed that there are multiple powershell.exe running and using super high ram and CPU usage. In...
  3. powershell high ram usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powershell high ram usage: Hello, a couple of days ago i've noticed that my laptop suddenly ran slower than usual, working and on games. This prompted me to examine the cause of this, which is when I noticed that there are multiple powershell.exe running and using super high ram and CPU usage. In...
  4. powershell high ram usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Powershell sudden high ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell sudden high ram usage: After some time of turning on the pc, Windows PowerShell pops up for an instant and disappears instantly. After that the Windows PowerShell keeps running in the background and takes too much ram causing the pc to work slow. It takes more than 4 gb of ram. It also takes high...
  6. Powershell sudden high ram usage

Powershell sudden high ram usage: After some time of turning on the pc, Windows PowerShell pops up for an instant and disappears instantly. After that the Windows PowerShell keeps running in the background and takes too much ram causing the pc to work slow. It takes more than 4 gb of ram. It also takes high...
  7. Powershell high RAM usage

Powershell high RAM usage: Hello, I had the same problem as this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-sudden-high-ram-usage/91ddc805-c89c-49b3-9ec1-8e328a9fab80I downloaded FRST and got the FRST.txt and Addition.txt ready, but do not know how to proceed.Thank you!...
  8. Powershell high RAM usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell high RAM usage: Hello, I had the same problem as this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-sudden-high-ram-usage/91ddc805-c89c-49b3-9ec1-8e328a9fab80I downloaded FRST and got the FRST.txt and Addition.txt ready, but do not know how to proceed.Thank you!...
  9. Powershell suspiciously high ram usage

Powershell suspiciously high ram usage: Lately, Powershell pops up for less than a second, and I see it hogging 2 GB of ram in the task manager. It's obviously malware, but I can't seem to remove it. In a similar post here. the moderator adviced the user to download a recovery tool from the following...
  10. Powershell sudden high ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell sudden high ram usage: Hi there!. i have a laptop with windows 10. first time it was 7 but in august i changed to 10 and first thing i noticed powershell was using just 10-20mb of ram that i didnt care about, BUT after i turned off windows security due its 300mb ram usage iam 4gb ram so every mb is...