Windows 10: Powershell infected with IDP Generic by avast

Discus and support Powershell infected with IDP Generic by avast in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, please help me identify if this is a malware or not. Everytime I turn off avast and turn it on again i get a message saying avast is infected with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bob Jacob 569, May 8, 2022.

1. Powershell infected with IDP Generic by avast

Hi, please help me identify if this is a malware or not. Everytime I turn off avast and turn it on again i get a message saying avast is infected with malware. I gave it an exception to get the code. If it is a malware, what should I do? Please help. Thanks!

:)

Bob Jacob 569, May 8, 2022
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, May 8, 2022
  3. jonnesterok, May 8, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

Powershell infected with IDP Generic by avast

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Powershell infected with IDP Generic by avast

1. Powershell infected with IDP Generic by avast - Similar Threads - Powershell infected IDP

2. Uncommanded Powershell prompt appears - is this an MS "legit" annoyance? Or an infection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uncommanded Powershell prompt appears - is this an MS "legit" annoyance? Or an infection?: I suddenly had the following Powershell screen appear - it was uncommanded at least I didn't invoke it. Has anybody else experienced this intrusive advert? Is it from MS ? Or something else? I have redacted the user id in the path [IMG]...
  3. Is my windows powershell also infected?

Is my windows powershell also infected?: My friend was using my laptop and he clicked on a microsoft word file and Windows defender said that it was a threat so immediately we scanned it. He did not open the word file and I deleted the word file as well as the stated affected file in windows defender Here's the...
  4. Avast Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Software: Turned on my computer last week where I found Avast software installed without my knowledge. What is it and should I uninstall it? Thanks. Cheers, Ted Kramer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-software/287bdeb7-268b-47e1-9b28-b4b7d616eb41
  5. Avast

Avast: I keep getting pop ups on my computer from Avast Secure Line VPN. Don't know who they are or how they keep popping up. Like to know who the heck they are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast/3d1def0b-e611-429c-a3e5-9645c64cde45
  6. AVAST!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AVAST!: so suddenly avast antivirus installed in my pc, im just annoyed and try to uninstall it with different ways and still didnt work, so my last effort is activating administrator mode and log in to administrator mode, when im in admin mode i still cant delete the folder and it...
  7. Avast removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast removal: Hi Folks I have a Dell laptop here from which I'm struggling to remove Avast Free. I downloaded and ran the Avast Removal tool which tells me I've succesfully removed Avast. However, if I do a search I find numerous Avast files still on the C: - 36 files in the...
  8. Avast

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Avast: Hello, Dear Sir, please be nice if you can help me with the activation of Avast Antivirus. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast/c3225749-4e8a-4415-8200-ae12661a903c"
  9. My Powershell got infected by MSIL/Bladabindi!!!

My Powershell got infected by MSIL/Bladabindi!!!: well i'm using windows 10 my pc got infected by MSIL/Bladabindi... and for the worst it infected my powershell somehow my windows defender detect it and ask me to restart my pc to remove the backdoor i already restart my pc for more than 20 times, and the backdoor (a.k.a...
  10. Avast

Avast: ola, nao consigo abrir o avast antvirus no meu computador window XP, o que posso fazer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_xp/avast/6faa07e1-58a3-46d2-b9ff-6ffe87543fd8