Windows 10: Powershell Installation Help

Discus and support Powershell Installation Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there :) I'm trying to install Haskel with Powershell, but when I try to use the command from ghcup, it throws the following error: C: not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Highway-Jumpy, May 9, 2022.

1. Powershell Installation Help

Hey there Powershell Installation Help :) I'm trying to install Haskel with Powershell, but when I try to use the command from ghcup, it throws the following error:

C: not writable or not enough disk space, trying next device Couldn't find a writable partition with at least 5GB free disk space!

So I don't think the disk space is the problem, as I have next to nothing on the computer and when I look it up it's more than half empty. And for the writable part: I am the only user of this computer so why wouldn't it be writable? I could try starting Powershell as admin but the ghcup website explicitly advises against that?

submitted by /u/Highway-Jumpy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Highway-Jumpy, May 9, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2022
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

Powershell Installation Help [​IMG]

lvgandhi, May 9, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

Powershell Installation Help

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Powershell Installation Help

1. Powershell Installation Help - Similar Threads - Powershell Installation Help

2. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* and Help with PowerShell Virus!but nothing happened.Autorun scan...
  3. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: Every time that I open windows, PowerShell pops up. I searched and I found that it's a PowerShell virus.I followed the steps that are listed here,How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* and Help with PowerShell Virus!but nothing happened.Autorun scan...
  4. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help with PowerShell Virus!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with PowerShell Virus!: hello there,i need help. Every time that i open windows, powershell pops up. I searched and i find that it's powershell virus.i followed the steps that are listed here :How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* - Microsoft Communitybut nothing happend.this is my log file...
  6. PowerShell installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell installation: Excuse me, i appreciate your guidance, i have just installed net. Framework 4.8 on window 7.. still when try to set-up PowerShell, it says require net. Framework higher than 4I am trying to get Manim running, i think my PowerShell v is 1 that is why can't install choco or...
  7. PowerShell installation

PowerShell installation: Excuse me, i appreciate your guidance, i have just installed net. Framework 4.8 on window 7.. still when try to set-up PowerShell, it says require net. Framework higher than 4I am trying to get Manim running, i think my PowerShell v is 1 that is why can't install choco or...
  8. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help can't install microsoft store through powershell: this is what it saysGet-AppXPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devicesassociated with it.The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.At...
  9. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

Help can't install microsoft store through powershell: this is what it saysGet-AppXPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devicesassociated with it.The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.At...
  10. Please help with installing Store app via Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help with installing Store app via Powershell: I have been trying to download and install Gears of War 4 via the store but it always fails and or never completes downloading the game for me. So I went ahead and used fiddler to download the full game file directly and install it using Powershell method. The file...