Windows 10: Powershell loading
Discus and support Powershell loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, hope you are all well.On occasion, when I logon to my pc, I keep getting the following Powershell display on my desktop; Can anyone tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tynesider1947, Dec 13, 2021.
Thema:
Powershell loading
Loading...
-
Powershell loading - Similar Threads - Powershell loading
-
Use PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation
in Windows 10 NewsUse PowerShell OSLicense Module to manage Windows Activation: [ATTACH]Microsoft has officially announced that VBScript (Visual Basic Scripting) has been deprecated and will be removed completely from all future Windows versions. VBScript is a scripting language that has been used since 1996 for various Windows tasks. After this update,... -
PowerShell Direct not working in Hyper-V
in Windows 10 NewsPowerShell Direct not working in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]PowerShell Direct lets you run PowerShell commands inside a Windows virtual machine directly from the Hyper-V host. However, sometimes the Enter-PSSession or Invoke-Command command fails to connect to the VM. In this post, we will see what you can do if PowerShell... -
How to install WMIC in Windows 11 using Settings, PowerShell or CMD
in Windows 10 NewsHow to install WMIC in Windows 11 using Settings, PowerShell or CMD: [ATTACH]Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line (WMIC) is a tool introduced by Microsoft for tracking events on a Windows PC, including hardware, processes, settings, and user accounts. The administrator can run WMIC scripts to retrieve data from the system and... -
why Windows 11 update constantly trying to install 3 different Version of the PowerShell?
in Windows 10 Gamingwhy Windows 11 update constantly trying to install 3 different Version of the PowerShell?: Hi,For the last several months, the Windows 11 update constantly is trying to install 3 different Versions of the PowerShell, and no matter what I do it keeps coming back with the same 3 version and "Retry" and "Install all" options. I already have PowerShell 7.5.2Ver... -
Windows PowerShell 7 "Cannot load PSReadLine module. Console is running without PSReadLine."
in Windows 10 GamingWindows PowerShell 7 "Cannot load PSReadLine module. Console is running without PSReadLine.": This message started showing up when running PowerShell 7:"Cannot load PSReadLine module. Console is running without PSReadLine."**Any commands that are mentioned here were run using PowerShell**After looking through some documentation it led to this... -
Windows PowerShell 7 "Cannot load PSReadLine module. Console is running without PSReadLine."
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows PowerShell 7 "Cannot load PSReadLine module. Console is running without PSReadLine.": This message started showing up when running PowerShell 7:"Cannot load PSReadLine module. Console is running without PSReadLine."**Any commands that are mentioned here were run using PowerShell**After looking through some documentation it led to this... -
Powershell loading
in Windows 10 Software and AppsPowershell loading: Hi all, hope you are all well.On occasion, when I logon to my pc, I keep getting the following Powershell display on my desktop; Can anyone tell me what is happening here, and can I stop it doing this?? Kindest regards to all.... -
How do I uninstall powershell 1.0 or stop it from loading when I startup my computer
in Windows 10 Network and SharingHow do I uninstall powershell 1.0 or stop it from loading when I startup my computer: I stopped powershell 2.0 from executing on my computer but can't stop powershell 1.0 from launching when I boot up. Any help would be appreciated.... -
PowerShell: File cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system
in Windows 10 NewsPowerShell: File cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If PowerShell throws up an error message – File cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system, then you need to enable script running on your Windows 10 computer. The cause of this error comes to the [...] This post PowerShell: File...